We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Keep your car looking fresh for less with these easy cleaning and organization ideas.
1. Wipe down the interior of your car with a coffee filter.
Their lint-free material is perfect for dusting dashboards!
2. Create backseat pockets with a shoe organizer.
Thread heavy cords or zip ties through the top holes to keep the organizer in place.
3. Get dead bugs off your grille with dryer sheets.
4. Open a frozen car lock by adding a few drops of hand sanitizer to your key.
The alcohol in the hand sanitizer will melt the ice in your lock.
5. Pry open a key ring with a staple remover.
RELATED: 11 Sanity-Saving Road Trip Hacks
6. Catch cup-holder crumbs and spills with silicone cupcake liners.
7. Make your own air freshener by applying 5-10 drops of essential oil onto a clothespin.
8. Dust A/C vents with a foam craft brush.
9. Organize all the oil and fluids you need for a road trip in a shower caddy.
10. Keep loose change easily accessible with an empty gum container.
11. Freshen the air in your car with leftover candle wax in a glass candle holder.
On hot days, the wax will melt and release the fragrance you already love in your car.
Related: 15 Ridiculously Smart Organization Hacks