STRAWBERRY CREAM TART
3 cups Honey Nut Cheerios® cereal
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
4 teaspoons water
6 oz fat-free cream cheese (from 8-oz package), softened
1/3 cup Cascadian Farm® organic strawberry fruit spread
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
1 tablespoon Cascadian Farm® organic strawberry fruit spread
1 tablespoon honey
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom with cooking spray.
2. Place cereal in food processor; process until crumbly. Add sugar, oil and water; pulse just until moist. Press mixture in bottom and up side of pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown. Cool on cooling rack 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in small bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/3 cup fruit spread and the vanilla with electric mixer on high speed about 1 minute or until completely blended and smooth. Spread over crust.
4. Arrange strawberry slices in circular pattern over cream cheese mixture.
5. In small microwavable bowl, mix 1 tablespoon fruit spread and the honey. Microwave uncovered on High 15 seconds; stir until blended and smooth. Spoon over strawberries. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
$1.00/8 (IE) – Yoplait Yogurt Cups (bricks.coupons.com)
$1.00/8 (FF) – Yoplait Yogurt Cups (bricks.coupons.com)
$0.50/6 – Yoplait Yogurt Cups – (coupons.com)
$0.50/6 – Yoplait Yogurt Cups – (smartsource.com)
$1.00/1 – Cascadian Farms product, any – (cascadianfarms.com)
2 cups uncooked gemelli pasta (4 oz)
3 cups cut-up fresh fruit, such as strawberries, grapes, plums, peaches
1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® 99% Fat Free creamy vanilla or creamy harvest peach yogurt (from 2-lb container)
1/4 cup poppy seed dressing
1 teaspoon grated orange peel
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
2. In large bowl, stir together pasta and remaining ingredients. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours before serving.
BAKED APPLES WITH GRANOLA
$0.40/1 – Nature Valley Granola Bars – (coupons.com)
$0.40/1 Nature Valley Granola Bars- (cellfire.com)
Catalina printing at Safeway & Albertsons. More here.
2 tablespoons raisins or sweetened dried cranberries
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
4 teaspoons butter or margarine, softened
4 Nature Valley® crunchy granola bars (2 pouches from 8.9-oz box) (any flavor), crushed
Milk, cream or fruit-flavored yogurt, if desired
1. Cut apples in half lengthwise. Using spoon, remove and discard cores, making at least a 1-inch indentation in each apple half. In microwavable pie plate, arrange apple halves, cut sides up. If needed, cut thin slice off bottoms to keep halves from tipping.
2. Fill each apple half evenly with raisins and brown sugar; dot with butter. Cover with microwavable plastic wrap, folding back one edge 1/4 inch to vent steam.
3. Microwave on High 5 to 6 minutes or until apples are tender. Top each with granola. Serve with milk.
1 box (8 oz) uncooked manicotti shells (14 shells)
1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (6 oz)
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 container (15 oz) reduced-fat ricotta cheese
1 box (10 oz) Cascadian Farm® frozen organic cut spinach, thawed, drained, squeezed dry
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 egg, slightly beaten
1 jar (25.5 oz) Muir Glen® pasta sauce (any flavor)
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Cook manicotti as directed on box. Rinse with cool water; drain well. In medium bowl, stir together 1 cup of the Italian cheese blend, the pepper flakes, ricotta cheese, spinach, garlic and egg.
2. In bottom of ungreased 13×9-inch baking dish, spread 1 cup of the pasta sauce. Spoon ricotta mixture into manicotti; place over sauce in dish. Pour remaining sauce over manicotti. Cover tightly with foil.
3. Bake about 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbling. Uncover dish; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Italian cheese blend. Bake uncovered 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Thanks EatingBetterAmerica for the photos and recipes!