JCPenney is probably one of my most favorite places to bargain hunt – especially for quality kids’ clothes and work apparel. You can score some amazing deals when they have a big sale or by checking out the bargain racks and clearance areas (my personal favorite!)
If you shop at JCPenney and aren't aware of their Rewards Membership program, you are missing out on an opportunity to score some even MORE amazing deals. By signing up and making purchases in their store, you will receive points which eventually earn you JCP Cash & Rewards to be used towards future purchases. I've received several of the $10 off of any $10 purchase coupons and have walked out of the store with something completely FREE!
Here's a quick glance at what the program has to offer (listed just as you’ll see it on the JCP site):
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on qualifying regular, sale, and clearance-priced merchandise and services in-store and at jcp.com.
- Reach 250 points in a month and earn a $10 jcp reward.
- Register up to 3 credit/debit cards to start earning points now.
- Plus receive exciting access to member-exclusive deals, previews, and sweepstakes.
To Earn More Points:
- Your jcpenny rewards credit card earns 25% more points.
- Spend any amount this month and get double points next month.
- Check the calendar often to learn about double points events.
- Earn even more points on the items featured in JCP’s bonuses tab.
Don’t Miss Out:
- Get your $10 jcp rewards your way–print it out at home or in store, use it from your mobile devices or choose to have it mailed to you.
- Have an email sent to notify you when your jcp reward is ready to be printed.
- Your jcp reward can be delivered right to your phone, just download the mobile app.
- A friendly reminder can be sent when your jcp reward is about to expire.
Just for becoming a member, they will give you 100 points right off the bat if you complete the following information:
- Name, Email Address & Birthdate (20 Points)
- Phone Number, Home Address (20 Points)
- Credit Card/ Debit Card Information (40 Points)
- Finalizing Registration (20 Points)
On the last page of registration, you have the option to apply for a JCPenney credit card which will earn you 25% more points, and sometimes even double points, if you choose to use that card for your purchases. However, you do not have to select that option and you will still be able to earn JCPenney rewards. While I am not an advocate of credit card spending, if you are a responsible credit card user it would greatly benefit you to apply! As a credit card holder, not only do you get more bonus points – you will also get exclusive deals on savings events.
For example: Last week all credit card holders received an email with a coupon for $10 off any Liz Claiborne item purchase of $10 or more. The best part – you were allowed to print this coupon as many times are you wanted (but you can only use one per store).
It just so happened on that Saturday, on the VERY last day of the promotion, they had a Liz Claiborne Door-Buster Sale. All Liz Claiborne items were marked down 50% off from Opening – 1:00pm! I chose that golden opportunity to use my $10 off coupons and scored some unbelievable deals. I bought a bracelet, sunglasses, earrings and a Green Life Bag which retailed for $77.05. I paid $5.48 for everything, a savings of 93%!!
This is only one of many great opportunities they offer to save BIG during the year. The holidays are one of the best times to take advantage of their sales or promotions and combine them all with your JCP Rewards!
If you are interested in becoming a Rewards Member you can click here. Happy shopping!
This has been a guest post by Amanda from Palmer, TX
Find out more about the KCL Contributor Network!