Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
There is a new way to save at Walmart! Ready for this? Introducing . . . Savings Catcher. It’s similar to the existing price matching program but even better. In fact, Savings Catcher does all of the comparing for you! If a price for an item is lower at a local competitor’s store than what is offered at Walmart, Walmart will give you the difference in the form of an eGift card.
Here’s how it works:
Make purchases at Walmart. Scan your receipt with the app or enter the receipt number onto the Savings Catcher section of the walmart.com site: Walmart.com/savingscatcher. You will need to sign in using your Walmart account information or sign up for a walmart.com account. The receipt number (TC number) is located near the bottom of your Walmart store receipt.
Walmart will then compare ad prices for competitors’ stores in your area. The ads must be valid at the time you made your Walmart purchase. If a difference in price is found, you will get the difference on an eGift card. Get your price match results within 72 hours of submitting your receipt via email or through the Walmart app. For more information, click here.
- Submit up to seven receipts per week to Savings Catcher.
- Save up to $599.99 per year with this program.
- Use coupons at the register and still get the price match.
- The ads must be valid at the time you made your Walmart purchase and include a specific item price.
- This only applies to in-store purchases.
- Supported in the Walmart app for both iPhone and Android. Just click on the Savings Catcher button from the home screen to submit receipts or see your results.