Apothecary Jars are a cute and functional way to decorate your home, but they can run anywhere from $10–$30 at a department store. Next time you empty a spaghetti sauce or pickle jar, don’t throw it away—instead, turn it into a cute apothecary jar for just a couple of dollars!
- Empty glass jars
- Cabinet knobs (If you don’t have any lying around the house, you can pick them up at your local Home Depot for less that $1)
- Drill or super glue
- Spray paint (color of your choice)
- Clean and dry your jars.
- Spray paint the lids and let dry.
- Attach the knobs either by drilling a small hole and screwing into the lid or attach with glue without drilling.
- Fill your jars with kitchen supplies, holiday treats, bathroom supplies—the possibilities are endless!