- Card stock for the base of the tree
- Cupcake liners
1. Fold your card stock into a cone shape, secure the sides with tape and then trim up the bottom so it will sit flat and straight.
2. You will only use the sides of the cupcake liners, so cut up the side of the liner and cut out the bottoms. You can easily stack lots of liners together and cut them all out at the same time.
3. Starting at the bottom of your cone, tape the liners to the tree. Don't worry if it doesn't go all the way around, just grab a new piece and keep taping.
4. Continue taping liners, working in rows as you make your way to the top of the tree.