Fact: I hate Walmart. You (probably) hate Walmart. And, at least on the individual store-level, Walmart hates coupon ladies like us.
I’m not here to convince you that Walmart is the easiest place to coupon. It isn’t. But there are many reasons that writing off Walmart completely is a bad idea.
So, let’s walk through this together. C’mon, it’ll be therapeutic. I’ll tell you all the reasons why I hate couponing at Walmart (well, for the sake of time maybe I’ll cap it at ten). And, so as not to be a total whiner, I’ll share with you my best explanation and workaround for each complaint. Finally, I’ll leave you to make the call on whether your mission to “Save Money. Live Better.” involves ever stepping into Wally World again.
1. Walmart won’t accept my printable coupons.
2. Walmart cashiers treat me like a criminal.
3. Walmart sales are few & far between.
4. Walmart doesn’t have store coupons.
5. Walmart price match policy is so confusing!
6. Walmart cashiers don’t understand the fine print on coupons.
7. Walmart coupon deals aren’t that good.
8. Walmart is always so crowded.