We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
With prices rising for just about everything these days, I am all about saving money wherever I can. And one big thing I’ve been trying to do in our house is cut back on the grocery bill for my family of four. Thankfully, there are a few discount grocery stores near me — like my beloved Aldi — that help me keep my wallet in check each week.
While discount grocery stores are nothing new, their popularity is on the rise. Why? Because you can save a pretty penny buying their generic store brands.
Another way to be thrifty with your family’s food budget is to shop at salvage (also known as bent-and-dent) grocery stores. Keep reading to find out how discount grocery stores work, along with a list of discount grocery stores and independently-owned discount and salvage grocery chains.
And, of course, download the Krazy Coupon Lady app to see more daily deals and savings opportunities. Or text HACKS to 57299.
Here’s the lowdown on salvage vs. discount grocery stores.
A “salvage” grocery store is a store that salvages produce and packaged foods that would otherwise go to waste. Think of things like leftover Halloween candy, a surplus of Little Debbie Christmas Tree cakes after the holidays, or dented cans of corn from a damaged pallet. At a discount grocery store, you may also find products with an old label design after a rebranding or items that are near or past a manufacturer’s “best by” date.
Discount grocery stores sell off-brand products. The groceries you’ll find at salvage stores are typically name-brand items purchased by third-party distributors. They are then resold to those bent-and-dent outlets.
Amish communities have been practicing this idea for generations by operating bent-and-dent retail stores that are open to the public. (Check out this hefty list of Amish-run salvage stores to see if there’s one near you.)
Is food from a salvage grocery store or liquidation grocery store safe?
Yes, the food items sold at salvage grocery stores are safe to eat! According to the Food & Drug Administration, the only product that requires a “use-by” date is infant formula. So all the best-by, freeze-by, and sell-by dates that you see marked on packages of bread and packages of meat are actually freshness recommendations by the manufacturer.
You can also slash your grocery bill by shopping at stores offering “ugly” produce for cheap.
If you don’t mind crooked cucumbers or not-so-round apples, then check into grocery delivery services partnering directly with growers to save misshapen produce. These are products that don’t otherwise meet a visual buying standard. In addition to selling “ugly” fruits and vegetables, both Misfits Market and Imperfect Foods offer pantry staples, dairy, and meat items to customers.
Related: Check out these quirky ideas for saving money on online grocery shopping.
These discount grocery stores operate in multiple states.
While a lot of the discount grocery stores are local chains, we found a few that operate in more than one state.
- Family Fare
- Great Valu Markets
- United Grocery Outlet
- Grocery Outlet: Stores in California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, and Pennsylvania
- Market Basket
- Price Chopper
- Price Less Foods
- Price Rite
- Simon’s Discount Grocery
Make the most of large discount grocery stores with these money-saving tips.
Don’t head into discount grocery stores or grocery liquidation stores blind. Use these simple suggestions to maximize your savings and grocery haul.
1. Shop Aldi’s Weekly Ad and save big.
Aldi is a German supermarket chain that has no problem keeping it simple. This is paying off with shoppers, as it’s the fastest-growing supermarket chain in the U.S. Aldi stores are generally small and they strip away the towering shelves and fancy signage that define the national brands we all know.
Set Aldi as a favorite in the KCL app and look for Aldi deals each week (find an Aldi near you) and check out the Aldi Finds or Aldi Savers sections. I found a six-count bag of L’oven Plain Fresh bagels (reg. $1.45) for $1.19.
Great Value’s six-count pre-sliced plain bagels go for $1.50 — that’s $0.31 in savings! You’ll find tons of marked-down products like this if you shop their weekly ads and save big.
Related: Ways to Spend Even Less at Aldi
2. Buy exotic wines from Lidl for bargain prices.
If you fancy yourself a sommelier, you’re in luck: Lidl, an east-coast-based chain of discount grocery stores, offers around 80 wines in store at any given time, and Lidl’s wine selection has won over 200 industry awards.
They have a wide variety of wines, like reds imported from both Spain and California, at a great price point. For instance, I found this 1790 cabernet sauvignon Paso Robles for just $8.99, which, according to Vivino, normally goes for around $13.99 — about $5 in savings.
3. Clip Smart & Final coupons and shop their weekly circular.
To shop Smart & Final and get the best deals, check out Smart & Final weekly ads and clip Smart & Final coupons online (or print them out for in-store shopping). You can find great deals at a Smart & Final near you, like saving $1.50 on any four Smart Ones products or saving $1.00 on Welch’s Fruit Snacks.
4. Check out Market Basket for deals on grocery items and produce.
Market Basket, a small grocery chain based in southern Texas and Louisiana, will inspire you to take a southern road trip just for the savings.
For the best deals, check out Market Basket’s Weekly Flyer, where you’ll find groceries, produce, and other products with crazy price cuts. In August 2020, Market Basket had a deal selling five 16-ounce Barilla pasta for $5 ($0.06/ounce) and family-sized Cheerios from General Mills two for $6.
On Walmart.com, a four-pack of 16-ounce Barilla pasta goes for $5.12 ($0.08/ounce) and a single box of family-sized Cheerios runs at $3.64 per box — that’s $1.28 in savings if you took up Market Basket’s deal on two boxes of Cheerios.
When it comes to produce, I found a Weekly Ad selling seedless watermelons for $0.49/pound. At Walmart, you’ll find seedless watermelon going for $8.78 for just over two pounds.
5. Look for green price tags at WinCo Foods for sales, and apply store coupons for steeper savings.
You’ll find WinCo Foods scattered up and down the West Coast and peppered throughout the Midwest and parts of Texas.
Unfortunately, you can’t shop online right now. So, you’ll have to settle for in-store shopping.
When perusing the aisles, though, you’ll want to look out for green label tags, as these mark their sales items.
For a bigger discount, you can also apply one coupon per item — including sales items — be it a WinCo coupon or a manufacturer coupon.
6. Grab personal care products at Food 4 Less cheaper than you’d find at Walmart.
The biggest savings I could find was on personal care products. For example, I found a 12-ounce bottle of Dove Coconut and Hydration shampoo for just $3.49; the same bottle of Dove Hydration shampoo at Walmart went for $13.40!
7. Check Grocery Outlet’s Facebook page for great deals.
You can’t see what Grocery Outlet carries online since they don’t offer online shopping right now, but I found this insane deal on Sour Patch kids the other day on Grocery Outlet’s Facebook page where you could buy three five-ounce bags of Sour Patch kids for just $1. (That’s $0.06 an ounce!)
Compare this to Amazon where you’ll find same-size Sour Patch kids bags for $0.20/ounce.
Also worth noting is Grocery Outlet’s legendary wine deals. Again, you’ll have to pay attention to their social media posts, as this journalist for Oregon Live discovered. He found bottles from well-known wine producers discounted by as much as 70%!
8. Shop H-E-B for great prices on produce and store brands.
Texas-based grocery chain H-E-B has great deals on their store brands and produce. I found a 12.5-ounce bag of H-E-B Southwest chopped salad for just $3.74, which rivals Amazon’s own 11.5-ounce 365 Everyday Value Southwest salad kit for $3.99.
9. Find great deals on snack foods at Family Dollar.
Family Dollar is owned by Dollar Tree, and they offer products at a similar price range. Like many stores, you can peruse Family Dollar’s Weekly Ads for sweet deals on a broad range of products, from back-to-school essentials to snack foods for your kids’ lunches and more.
In August 2020, I found a coupon in their Weekly Ad offering three two-liter bottles of Crush, Mug Root Beer, or Sierra Mist for just $3. A two-liter bottle of Crush orange soda at Walmart runs at $1.25 a bottle — that’s $0.75 in savings if you bought three bottles.
Family Dollar also has a $1 WOW section on their Weekly Ads where you’ll find select items for $1 or less in store, like Mike & Ike chewy candies, Wise brand Honey BBQ chips, bags of Top Ramen, and more. Check the ads regularly to get the best deals on these pantry staples.
Here’s a list of salvage and discount grocery stores in every state.
It’s always smart to contact the store ahead of time yourself to make sure they are still open.
- BBS Salvage Grocery, 436 Gault Ave N, Fort Payne
- Checkouts, 814 South McKenzie Street, Foley
- C&M Discount Grocery, 301 West Maple Ave, Geneva
- G&A Discount Grocery Plus, 1118 Kilpatrick Rd, Albertville
- L&C Discount Food, 1493 Highway 75 Main Street, Fyffe
- Ohatchee Discount Supermarket, 7832 AL-77, Ohatchee
- Penny Pincher Discount Grocery, 607 Davidson Avenue, Muscle Shoals
- Town & Country Discount Foods, 216 E 9th St, Mountain Home
- Warehouse Discount Groceries of Cullman, 5754 AL-157, Cullman (with additional locations in Arab, Hanceville, and TownSquare)
- Wow Discount Grocery, 416 West Grand Ave, Rainbow City
- Sav-U-More, 43531 Kalifornsky Beach Road, Soldotna (with another location in Homer)
- American Discount Foods, 1360 West Southern Ave, Mesa
- Green Trees Grocery Outlet, 495 East 10th St, Yuma, and 9117 South Frontage Rd, Yuma
- McGary’s Discount Grocery, 2411 N Oracle Rd, Tucson
- Peoria Discount Grocery, 8150 West Peoria Ave, Peoria
- Cabot Discount Grocery, 1610 South Second Street, Cabot
- Edward’s Cash Saver, 3801 Camp Robinson Road, North Little Rock (with additional locations in Little Rock, Jacksonville, Forrest City, and Beebe)
- Harrison’s Bent & Dent Grocery, 3864 Highway 7 S, Harrison
- Ma & Pa’s Bent ‘N Dent Discount Groceries, 15045 Highway 412, Huntsville
- Midway Discount, 21779 AR-27, Dardanelle
- Better Buy Discount Groceries, 2950 Myers Street, Oroville
- C&C Discount Grocery, 5829 Feather River Blvd, Olivehurst
- Cost Less Food Company, 555 South Highway 49, Jackson (with additional locations in Oakdale, Modesto, Ceres, Turlock, Hanford, and Corcoran)
- Discount Groceries, 410 Coffee Road, Modesto
- Hayfork Discount Groceries, Highway 3 & Forest Ave., Hayfork
- Overstock Foods, 55 West Tehachapi Boulevard, Tehachapi
- Palace Surplus, 11312 South Prairie Ave., Inglewood
- Smart & Final, multiple locations throughout the state
- Esh’s Grocery, 375 West 71st Street, Loveland (with another location in Dacono)
- My BargainMart, 2841 East Fountain Road, Colorado Springs
- Sunshine Salvage Amish Discount Grocery, 10978 South County Road 5 East, Monte Vista
- The Outlet, 220 Albany Avenue, Canton (with another location in Southington)
- Byler’s Grocery Outlet, 1368 Rose Valley School Road, Dover (with another location in Harrington)
- Super G Discount Food & Drug, 4301 Concord Pike, Wilmington (with another location in Bear, and more to come)
- Brooksville Discount Grocery, 955 Howell Ave, Brooksville
- Discount Groceries & More, 2185 A1A South, Saint Augustine
- Dunnellon Discount Grocery, 20491 The Granada, Dunnellon
- Fresh 4 Less, 3813 North Monroe Street, Tallahassee
- Lakeland Discount Grocery, 1305 N Combee Road, Lakeland
- Sacks Grocery Outlets, 6013 Edgewater Drive, Orlando
- SaveSmart Discount Grocery, 8640 S Florida Ave, Floral City
- Smart Shopper Discount Grocery, 4950 East Busch Blvd., Tampa
- Sunflower Market Discount Grocery, 1001 Palm Ave, North Fort Myers (with another location in Englewood)
- Tarpon Springs Discount Grocery, 780 South Pinellas Ave
- Tin Can Pam’s, 14444 7th St, Dade City
- 129 Salvage, 2208 Cleveland Highway, Gainesville
- Cherokee Closeouts, 2200 Marietta Highway, Canton (with another location in Jasper)
- Discount Salvage, 327 Carrollton St., Temple
- Double J Discount, 2544 Morgan Road, Breman
- Ebenezer Discount Grocery, 309 Main Street, Suite B, Garden City
- Hunter’s Salvage Grocery, 12566 North Main Street, Trenton
- Quality Foods, with 8 locations across Georgia and South Carolina
- Cost.U.Less, 715 Kinoole Street, Hilo
- Big Deal Outlet, 400 South Woodruff Ave, Idaho Falls (with additional locations in Layton, and Chubbuck)
- Idaho Grocery Outlet, 1435 North Main Street, Pocatello
- Miller’s Country Store, 1326 Baldy Mountain Road, Sandpoint
- Continental Sales Lots-4-Less, 6333 S. Cicero Ave. Chicago
- Country Salvage Store, 435 East County Road 200 N, Arcola
- Little Giant Grocery Outlet, 1347 Illinois Highway 1, Carmi
- Prairie State Discount Foods, 8379 East IL-250, Sumner
- Shop & Save Markets, 510 Metropolitan Way in Des Plaines (with additional locations in Chicago, Bridgeview, and Downers Grove
- 20 East Discount Grocery, 23810 Old US 20, Elkhart
- Bargains Discount Grocery & Closeouts, 128 7th Street, Cannelton
- Center Square Discount Grocery, 10390 North State Road 56, Vevay
- Raber’s Discount Groceries, 11365 North State Road 9-57, Wolcottville (with additional locations in Macy and Mentone)
- The Dented Can, 25743 State Road 119, Goshen
- 150 Discount Store, 1664 150th Street, Hazelton
- Luana’s Smart Shopper, 306 Main Street, Luana
- Surplus Grocery, 316 West 5th Street, Suite B, Waterloo
- Bargain Barn, 104 West Wilson Street, Thayer
- Meridian Grocery, 101 South Meridian Road, Newton
- Mister Thriftys Discount Grocery & Surplus, 605 SW 6th Avenue, Topeka
- Payless Discount Foods, 2101 E Santa Fe Street, Olathe
- Second Chance Foods, 4826 Southwest Topeka Blvd., Topeka
- Yoder Discount Grocery, 3518 East Red Rock Road, Yoder
- Bi-Rite Grocery, 607 South Dixie Highway, Cave City
- Casey County Discount Marketplace, 1190 Kentucky Route 910, Liberty
- D&D Grocery, 4437 South Dixie Highway, Glendale
- Half Priced Bargains, 3028 Kentucky Route 144, Owensboro,
- R&S Salvage Groceries, 235 Irvin Cemetary Road, Horse Cave
- Super Saver Grocery & General Store, 115 Edgewood Plaza, Nicholasville
- B&D Salvage Groceries, 600 1st Street, Kentwood
- Bi-Lo Supermarket, 207 North Lewis Street, New Iberia
- Big Box Bargains Salvage Superstore, 312 Cumberland Street, Bogalusa
- Discount Food Mart, 906 Main Street, Baldwin
- Louisiana Discount Market, 1641 Louisiana Avenue, New Orleans
- The Salvage Store Discount Grocery, 82540 Highway 25, Folsom (with additional locations in Amite, Franklinton, and Harahan)
- Bell’s Liquidation, 1196 Eastern Avenue, Chelsea
- Caswell’s Discount Wholesale, 68 Armory Road, Waterville
- Edmund’s Market, 1185 Rangeley Rd, Phillips
- Holiday Bargain Outlet, 808 Main Street, Lewiston
- Jerry’s Food Store, 63 Houlton Street, Island Falls
- Lyons Market IGA, 82 Washington Street, Lubec
- Marden’s Surplus & Salvage, 28 Main Street, Lincoln (with multiple additional locations throughout the state)
- Out-Ah The Box, 79 Waterville Road, Belfast
- Paradis Shop ‘n Save Supermarkets, 58 Main Street, Madawaska (with additional locations in Fort Kent and Brewer)
- Tweedie IGA Supermarket, 7 Market Street, Mars Hill (with additional locations in Hillside and Star City)
- Chesapeake Traders Food Warehouse, 121A Industry Lane, Suite 7, Forest Hill
- Rodman’s Discount Food & Drug, 4301 Randolph Road, Silver Spring (with other locations in Kensington and Washington, D.C.)
- Stop N Save Foods, 4137 Route 135, Oakland
- Sysco Discount Food Center, 7540 Washington Blvd., Elkridge
- This N That Grocery, 12742 Garrett Highway Suite H, Oakland
- Acme Surplus, 150 Main Street #19, Northampton
- Daily Table, 684 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge (with additional locations in Dorchester and Roxbury)
- Deals & Steals, 76 Pleasant Street, Suite A, Northampton
- Family Foods Grocery Outlet, 323 William S. Canning Blvd., Fall River
- Bear Lake Market, 11740 Chippewa Highway, Bear Lake
- Chuck’s Shop And Save, 2545 S Gladwin Road, Prudenville (with another location in Harrison)
- Country Corner Market, 2020 North Mission Road, Mt. Pleasant
- Country View Bulk Foods, 177 N. Germania Road, Snover
- Daily Deals Food Outlet, 4965 Lake Michigan Drive, Allendale (with additional locations in Comstock Park, Muskegon, Wyoming, and Greenville)
- Discount Foods of Bronson, 867 West Chicago Street, Bronson
- Freddie’s Family Market, 11556 Route 33, Atlanta
- Shorty’s Discount Grocery, 4742 Main Street, Millington
- The Grocery Outlet Store, 2410 Chicago Drive, Hudsonville
- Whispering Pines Country Store, 8153 Skeels Road, Fremont
- Gopher Bargain Center, 229 Lincoln Avenue NE, St. Cloud
- Mike’s Discount Foods, 905 45th Ave NE, Minneapolis (with additional locations throughout the state)
- Nick And Drew’s Discount Foods, 30660 Lincoln Road, Lindstrom
- Pete’s Surplus, 2630 State Highway 9, New London
- Ron’s Warehouse, 1408 3rd Avenue East, Alexandria
- So Low Grocery Outlet, 3111 Emerson Avenue North, Minneapolis
- Today’s Harvest (two locations in Oakdale)
- Banana Box Grocery, 3562 Route 371, Mantachie
- Cheap Charley’s Discount & Salvage Grocery, 11200 Highway 613, Moss Point
- Dollar Wise Discount Grocery, 373 Route 72, Burnsville
- E&B Discount Grocery, 5395 Old Highway 42, Hattiesburg
- Hudson’s Salvage Grocery & Drugstore, 201 North 12th Avenue, Laurel (with additional locations in Hattiesburg and Magee)
- Poplarville Grocery & Salvage, 229 Route 11, Poplarville
- The Discount Grocery Store, 701 South Main Street, Picayune
- Wise Buys Discount Grocery, 509 Pearl Street, Columbia
- Bahr’s Discount Foods, 2155 Highway 100, Labadie
- Cassville Discount Grocery, West 10th Street, Cassville
- Dents Make Cents, 1229 Old Cape Road, Jackson
- Discount Freight & Grocery, 5101 North Town Centre Drive, Ozark
- Penny Pinchers Discount Grocery, 537 East Jackson Street, Marshfield
- Shelter’s Discount Grocery, 200 Industrial Park Road, Cabool (with additional locations in Mountain Grove and Seymour)
- Stevens Discount Grocery, 14026 Amethyst Road, Conway
- Surplus Grocery Warehouse 2, 11718 Old Highway 40, Odessa (with another location in Springfield)
- Taney County Surplus Freight & Grocery Outlet, 184 Industrial Park Drive, Hollister
- Woods Supermarkets, multiple locations throughout the state
- Bozeman Food Co-op, 900 West Main, Bozeman (with another location downtown)
- Grocery Surplus Store, 5468 Route 200, Thompson Falls
- Mr. Thrifty Foods, 201 North 14th Street, Billings (with another location at 1140 South 29th St W)
- Van’s Thriftway Food Store, 306 Euclid Avenue, Helena
- Food Cupboard Discount Grocery, 2211 North Webb Road, Grand Island (with another location in Hastings)
- DollarPlus Discount Center, 2550 South Decatur Blvd., Las Vegas
- Smart & Final, multiple locations throughout the state
- Super Save Discount Food Store, with two locations in Las Vegas
- Mr. G’s Liquidation Center, 371 West Street, Keene (with additional locations in Tilton and North Walpole)
- North Country Shop & Save, 24 State Street, Groveton
- Extra Supermarket, 838 East Grand Street, Elizabeth (with additional locations in Newark and Jersey City)
- Food Depot Supermarket, 32 Kearny Avenue, Kearny (with another location in Newark)
- Giant Lot Trading, 91-97 East Railway Avenue, Paterson
- Great Valu Market, 53 Main Street, New Egypt
- Quality Sales, 612 East 2nd Street, Portales
- Super Save Discount Food Store, 1265 South 2nd Street, Raton (with another location in Taos)
- Bargain Grocery, 1110 Lincoln Ave., Utica
- Discount Groceries & More, 11 South Main Street, Lyndonville
- Jack’s, with several locations throughout Manhattan
- Second Chance Foods, 116 Federal Hill Rd, Brewster
- B&B Variety and Discount Grocery, 215 West Pennsylvania Avenue, Bessemer City
- Banana Box Discount Grocery, 1901 Northwest Boulevard, Newton
- Bargain Max, 246 North New Hope Road, Gastonia
- Dickies Half Price Food, 310 Weaverville Highway, Asheville (with another location
- Hopey & Company, 800 Fairview Road, Asheville (with another location in Black Mountain)
- J’s Salvage Discount Grocery. 671 Oak Street, Forest City
- Midway Discount Grocery, 11004 Highway 52 N, Ansonville
- Richmond County Discount Grocery, 256 Mill Road, Rockingham
- Stretch-A-Buck, 1512 Westover Drive, Sanford
- Uplifting Deals, 198 Weaverville Road, Asheville (with another location in Spruce Pine)
- Cash Wise, multiple locations throughout North Dakota and Minnesota
- D & K Grocery, 182 W. Stutsman St., Pembina
- Downtown Discount Grocery, 55 North Main Street, Lakeview
- Kurtz Salvage Grocery, 16777 Shedd Road, Middlefield
- Miller’s Furniture, Bakery and Bulk Foods, 960 Wheat Ridge Road, West Union
- Mr. Mac’s Discount Grocery Outlet, 409 North Main Street, New Carlisle
- Scratch and Dent Food Outlet, 525 East 2nd Street, Salem
- Scotty’s Scratch N Dent, 321 Park Ave East, Mansfield
- Sommers Discount Market, 214 Market Ave NE, Hartville
- SouthSide Discount Groceries, 15740 Newcomb Road, Middlefield (with another location in Orwell)
- Stites Discount Grocery, 8100 Harding Highway, Lima
- StoreHouse Bent-N-Dent Discount Grocery, 16531 Route 3, Loudonville
- Sue Z Salvage Discount Groceries, 2710 Bennett Road, Madison (with another location in Mentor-on-the-Lake)
- Two Brothers Market, 129 West Main Street, Montpelier
- 4T’s Family Market, 801 East Jack Choate Avenue, Hennessey
- Cash Saver Cost Plus Food Outlet, 11333 East 31st Street, Tulsa
- Cheapo Depot, 9206 East Admiral Place, Tulsa (with another location in Grove)
- Crest Discount Foods, with several locations throughout Oklahoma
- Discount Foods, 1311 SW Lee Boulevard, Lawton
- In and Out Discount Groceries, 4089 NW 3rd Street, Oklahoma City
- Sooner Surplus Sales, 3190 West 21st Street, Tulsa (with another location in Muskogee)
- Troyer’s Discount Grocery, the intersection of Highways 31 and 48 in Clarita
- Grocery Bandit, 1220 NW Gardner Road, Prineville
- Grocery Deals, 295 North 3rd Street, Harrisburg
- Grocery Depot, 1775 South Main Street, Lebanon
- Real Deal Grocery, 803 West Main Street, Molalla
- AJ’s Surplus, 960 Lancaster Avenue, Columbia
- BB’s Grocery Outlet, 150 Morview Blvd., Morgantown (with additional locations in Newburg, Oxford, Quarryville, and Schaefferstown)
- Creekside Discount Grocery, 1584 North Rome Road, Ulster
- D&K Surplus Grocery, 757 Delta Road, Red Lion
- Deemer’s Discount Grocery, 395 Coal Street, Wilkes-Barre
- Ebenezer Groceries, 465 N Reading Rd, Ephrata
- Little Barn Discount Groceries, 6200 Lincoln Hwy, Bedford
- Miller’s Country Store and Bulk Foods, 19177 State Highway 285, Cochranton
- Rodnick’s Discount Groceries, 304 North 4th Street, Minersville
- Sharp Shopper Grocery Outlet, 4305 East Main Street, Belleville (with additional locations in Butler, Ephrata, Knox, Leola and Middletown)
- State Line Discount Grocery, 436 Bedford Valley Road, Bedford
- Green Hills Farm Discount Grocer, 615 E Newport Rd, Lititz
- Valley Discount Grocery, 1033 Centerville Road, Bedford
- Verna’s Discount Groceries & Deli, 560 Washington St., Meadville
- A Little Bit of Everything, 340 Cottage Street, Pawtucket,
- Bargain Food Store, 349 Highway 8 East, Pelzer
- Deals Galore, 28 Beaverdam Road, Williamston
- Dented Deals Discount Groceries, 838 East Greenwood Street, Abbeville
- S&A Discount Grocery, 3 Blackstock Road, Inman
- Quality Foods, with 8 locations across South Carolina and Georgia
- L&L Discount Foods, 111 Market Street, Cheraw
- Wise Buys Discount Groceries, 369B Whitney Road, Spartanburg,
- Fair Market, 4510 East 10th Street, Sioux Falls
- Murdo Family Foods, 501 Main Street, Murdo
- S&E Grocery Outlet, 40380 207th Street, Huron
- Bargain Barn, 296 Route 25E Scenic, Newport (with additional locations in Etowah and Sevierville)
- Black Sheep Market Discount Grocery, 4704 North Roan Street Suite 3, Johnson City
- Cash and Carry Wholesale, 1520 Jefferson Avenue, Maryville
- Half Priced Bargains, 2506 South Roan Street, Johnson City (with another location in Millington)
- Lewis County Bent & Dent Discount Grocery, 115 Foodbank Road, Hohenwald
- Lighthouse Grocery Outlet, 1200 South Jackson Street, Tullahoma
- McCoy Salvage Grocery, 2969 North John B. Dennis Highway, Kingsport
- The Savvy Shopper, 2461 Memorial Boulevard, Kingsport
- Warehouse Discount Groceries, 835 Smithville Highway, McMinnville
- Yoder’s Bent & Dent Salvage Grocery, 126 Yoders Land, Summertown
- AAA Freight Salvage Groceries, 1111 South Presa Street, San Antonio
- Angie’s Discount Grocery, 206 West Bowman Road, Round Rock
- Bargain Mart Discount Foods, 403 Runnels Street, Big Spring
- Elrod’s Cost Plus, 524 NW 25th Street, Fort Worth (with additional locations in Dallas and Arlington)
- Family Discount Foods, 8805 Homestead Road, Houston
- Grocery Clearance Center, 3107 Cockrell Hill Road, Dallas
- H-E-B (various locations throughout the state)
- Joe V’s Smart Shop, with several locations throughout Texas
- Katy TX Discount Grocery & Wholesale, 21811 Katy Highway #D114, Katy
- The Sasquatch’s Trading Post, 701 West Upshur Avenue, Gladewater
- Town Talk Foods, 2320 South Collins Street, Arlington (with additional locations in Fort Worth and Weatherton)
- Big Deal Outlet, 50 East 400 North, Logan (with an additional location in Ogden)
- Boomers Discount Markets 855 South Bluff Street, Saint George
- Carl’s Super Saver Store, 3135 Harrison Boulevard, Ogden
- Nickey’s Wholesale Food Warehouse, 655 S 1030 W, South Salt Lake
- NPS Store Grocery, 1600 Empire Road, Salt Lake City (groceries also available at the Orem location)
- Brattleboro Food Coop, 2 Main Street, Brattleboro
- K&J Discount Center, 160 Benmont Ave, Bennnington
- Mr. G’s Liquidation Center, 371 Route 5 South, Windsor
- Vermont Discount Store, 88 Cleveland Avenue, Rutland (with additional locations in Williston and Vergennes)
- Fresh 2 Frozen, 7803 Midlothian Turnpike, North Chester
- Herschberger’s Country Market, 73 Coulson Church Road, Woodlawn
- N&W Salvage, 319 West Williamsburg Road, Sandston
- Sharp Shopper Grocery Outlet, 2475-A South Main Street, Harrisonburg (with additional locations in Waynesboro and Winchester)
- Simon’s Discount Grocery, 138 Banner Street, Clinchco
- Route 28 Discount Grocery, 3165 Frankfort Highway, Ridgeley
- Weaver’s Market, 222 Veterans Lane, Petersburg
- West Madison Grocery, 302 Riverside Drive West, Madison
- 12 Baskets Discount Groceries, 185 West Irving Place, Platteville
- 2nd Chance Goods, 753 North Main Street, Oshkosh
- B&B Bent & Dent Groceries, 227 Route 51, Arlington
- Countryside Bent & Dent, 363 Atkinson Road, Albany
- Denny’s SuperValu Foods, 510 5th St. Algoma
- Jams 2 Bent and Dent, 16 East Main Street, Reedsburg (with another location in Mauston)
- Jones Outlet Discount Grocery Warehouse, 2141 South 55th Street, West Allis
- Tomahawk Foods, 990 N 4th Street, Tomahawk
- Down Home Discount, 2621 Big Horn Avenue, Cody (with another location in Powell)