We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
If you’re wondering what are some tips to get discounts at stores — specifically retail stores — look no further.
You’re about to learn the secrets to saving hundreds on clothes and apparel, household goods, electronics and more with The Krazy Coupon Lady’s newest eBook, Retail Secrets: Stuff Your Cashiers Don’t Want You to Know — which, by the way, is 100% free!
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- Price adjustments: Keep saving money even after you’ve made a purchase — online or in store.
- Matching online and in-store prices: Online and in-store prices aren’t created equal, even under the same brand. Don’t let retailers get away with it.
- Stacking coupons: Game changer: using multiple coupons to save on one item isn’t limited to grocery products.
- Price tags: Get bigger, more strategic savings when you know how to decode the secret language of price tags.
- Gift cards: One of the most underrated things on the planet is a discounted gift card. Learn how to use them to your advantage.
Download the Retail Secrets eBook for FREE now!
How much of the eBook do I need to read before I can start saving money?
Retail Secrets is designed for everyday shoppers who want to start saving money — like, now. But we totally understand if you don’t want to read through every chapter in one sitting (it’s short enough that you can, though!).
To accelerate savings, we suggest downloading the free Krazy Coupon Lady app on your iPhone or Android while you enjoy the eBook. The KCL app is packed full of daily deals from all your favorite retailers, and every single deal is broken down step-by-step, allowing you to score great deals whenever you want.
Download the free Krazy Coupon Lady app!
Ready to learn proven tactics for saving big bucks at online and in-store retailers? Grab a cup of coffee and let’s do this! Start chapter 1 now!
UP NEXT: The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Couponing