We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Sponsored by Unilever.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic and economic recession continue to financially challenge American families, consumer products company Unilever is relieving some of the burden.
Unilever — the parent company to well-loved brands like Dove, TRESemmé, Pond’s, Suave, Vaseline, St. Ives and many more — has given millions of dollars in products and financial assistance to help those who have been most impacted by these tough economic times with their United For America initiative.
And they continue to make their products more accessible and affordable with the release of their fourth Super Saver coupon booklet.
Here’s what you need to know:
Through ‘United For America,’ Unilever has donated $25 million for relief and rebuilding efforts.
Since March, Unilever has been hard at work helping communities across the country, coming alongside those most vulnerable to the effects of COVID-19 and the recession — including cash-strapped families, women, and Black and Latinx communities.
With the help of nearly 100 partners, Unilever has donated just about 5 million goods and services to these communities — including food, soap, personal hygiene products, and cleaning products.
Learn more at WeAreUnitedForAmerica.com.
United For America is focused on helping with 3 major problems.
Unilever’s United For America is tackling three major areas: the “She-cession” (the disproportionate impact the pandemic-recession is having on women), the education gap, and a lack of access to food and essential supplies.
Here’s how they’re dealing with each:
- The She-cession: Unilever is providing 250 women-owned businesses in hard-hit cities with resources to adapt their businesses and keep women employed.
- The education gap: United for America is supporting programs that provide laptops and WiFi for remote learning with the Boys & Girls clubs to help keep vulnerable youth from falling behind.
- Access to food/supplies: Unilever is working with retailers to deliver $20 million in essentials like food and care products to cities that need it.
Unilever’s November Super Saver has 22 coupons worth more than $45.
Unilever’s fourth Super Saver coupon booklet includes savings on top brands Suave, TRESemmé, Dove, Simple, St. Ives, Pond’s, Noxzema, Caress, Lever, Vaseline and Lipton — so there’s a good chance that it’ll help you save on products you love (or want to try).
Some of the best deals in the November issue include:
- Buy 1 Dove Men + Care Body Wash, 13.5 oz or larger, Get 1 Free Dove Men + Care Antiperspirant or Deodorant Stick
- $2.00/1 Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion, 6.8 oz or larger
- $8.00 in savings on Suave Professionals for Natural Hair products
Make sure you use the coupons before they expire on Nov. 14, 2020.
The Super Saver will hit Sunday papers Oct. 29.
Look for the Unilever Super Saver in the Sunday paper starting Thursday, Oct. 29. Use the Valassis book finder map to track down a copy of the Super Saver in your area, while supplies last, to learn more about United For America and to save on favorite brands like Dove, TRESemmé, Pond’s, Suave, Vaseline, and St. Ives.