1. Plan ahead and separate outfits by day of the week.
2. Keep your alarm far away from the bed so you’re forced to get up.
3. Label your kids’ bathroom caddies.
4. Design a backpack station for the kids.
5. Set the breakfast table at night.
6. Wear a bathrobe over work clothes to protect yourself from spills during breakfast.
7. Help kids get their shoes on quickly with a sticker cut in half.
8. Hang a checklist by the door.
9. Try a wrinkle-release spray as an iron alternative. Better yet, make your own.
It’s as simple as mixing a cup of water with two tablespoons fabric softener. Get a recipe here.
Related: 19 Clever Ways to Organize Toys
10. Keep an “emergency” work drawer in case you forget breakfast or lunch.
11. Create a kid-friendly morning playlist.
Get the kids moving and grooving in the morning, and challenge them to finish a task by the end of a song.
12. Shower the night before.
13. Keep hair ties organized for a quick morning ponytail.
14. Sleep in your gym clothes so you’ll have no excuses to skip a workout.
15. Hang morning routine flashcards in your child’s room.
16. Program your coffeemaker to wake up with you.
17. Pack the next day’s lunch at dinner.