It’s 6 p.m. and you haven’t even started planning dinner for the family yet and they are all settling in to watch the game. This is when pizza comes in as a great dinner option. Make sure you get the best Domino’s pizza deals the next time you place an order by following these top Domino’s saving tips.
TIP: Check out KCL’s Dining Deals to find more Domino’s coupons and promo codes.
1. Check the coupon tab on Dominos.com before placing an order.
Domino’s has a coupons tab on their homepage with national offers and local offers.
Type in your zip code and select your location to see all the coupons specific to your store. Right now you’ll see the $5.99 Mix and Match Special and the Three topping large pizza carryout for $7.99. If you don’t see this, call your store and let the manager know you’re looking for this deal. Some franchises opt not to advertise, but these deals are from corporate, so they have to honor them.
Find more savings on KCL’s pizza coupons page if you want to buy a store-bought pizza instead of takeout.
2. Earn a free pizza for every 60 points earned with Domino’s Piece of the Pie Rewards program.
Sign up online or through the app for Domino’s Piece of the Pie Rewards program, and start earning on your first order!
Earn 10 points for every order over $10. Once you hit 60 points, you get a free medium two-topping pizza.
3. Look for Domino’s social media promotions for more points.
A recent promotion gave an extra 10 points every week by uploading a picture of any pizza to their app.
4. Customize your pizza order to save up to $8.
For example, instead of buying the large Honolulu Hawaiian specialty pizza for $18.99, I bought a large 3-topping pizza with bacon, ham and pineapple (normally $25.99) with a Domino’s promo code and only paid $11.99.
Even if I added provolone cheese and roasted red peppers to replicate the specialty pizza, I would still save a bit over $5.
5. Share the toppings between both pizzas with certain coupons.
Recently I used a coupon for large 3-topping pizzas for $7.99 each. I ordered two pizzas but only wanted pepperoni on one of them. Since it only had one topping, I was able to add two extra toppings to the second pizza, so it had five total toppings for no extra charge!
Note: This only works on coupons for more than one pizza.
For example it worked on the coupon “Large 3-Toppings Pizzas or Medium 3-Topping Handmade Pan Pizzas for $7.99 Each. Carryout Only.”
It did not work for “$9.99 1 Large 1 Topping Pizza.”
6. Sign up for Domino’s email and text offers.
For example, I recently received an offer for a large or pan 3-topping pizza for just $7.99.
7. Sign up for the Domino’s wedding registry.
If you’d rather get something for your wedding that you’re actually gonna use rather than a gravy boat you’ll stick in your cupboard and use once or twice, Domino’s has you covered.
8. Buy soda at the market and save a buck or more.
I know, it’s convenient to have your $2.59 liter soda delivered. But the next time you’re out buying TP at Walmart, stock up on soda for $1.68 or less with a coupon.
Get the best prices on Coca-Cola products by checking out our Coke deals page.
9. Students get Two for Tuesdays and 35% everything!
Join Unidays and verify your student status for 35% off everything at Dominos and Tuesdays get BOGO Free Medium and Large pizzas!
10. Find Domino’s gift cards for 9% off on Raise.com and GiftCardGranny.
Gift Card Granny and Raise.com are websites that buy and sell gift cards from their users at a discounted rate. Right now Raise.com has a few Domino’s gift cards for up to 9.75% off their value price and cash back offers of 7.5%!
11. Order carryout or Carside instead of home delivery to get the best Domino’s deals…
Not only will you save on the delivery fee and tip, but more Domino’s coupons are available for carryout only. You can also order Carside in the app, which is just like any curbside pickup, but with pizza!
12. . . .unless you have a Domino’s promo code for free delivery.
I found a Domino’s promo code for free delivery in their coupon tab with an order of two medium pizzas.
TIP: Use Domino’s chat to Order with Dom on your next delivery or pickup order.
13. Order pizza wherever you are with Domino’s Hotspot.
Have you ever spent the day relaxing at a park and not wanting to lose your spot to go get food? Select “Domino’s Hotspot” when placing your online or in-app order, and the map reveals the nearest pickup location. Not only are you saving gas money, you get to keep your prime picnic spot!
14. Get Domino’s pizza deals on National Pizza Day.
On National Pizza Day—Feb. 12 in 2021—Domino’s offered discounts like a $5.99 mix and match special.
15. Skip the garlic butter for an extra 50 cents and make your own.
Toss a half cup of butter, a teaspoon of garlic and a dash of fine sea salt in a bowl, microwave for 30 seconds, and you’re all set!
16. Use a credit card that gives you cash back bonuses.
With the Bank of America credit card, you can choose from several categories to earn 3% cash back on—gas, online shopping, travel, dining, drugstores, home improvements/furnishings or dining. If you choose dining, you’ll get 3% cash back at restaurants including Domino’s! Chase Sapphire also offers 2X points on certain restaurants.
17. Use the Domino’s Tracker to follow your pizza through the baking and delivery process.
Follow your pizza along on the app through the Domino’s website, or enter your phone number to get text updates.
18. Save your favorite pizzas in your Pizza Profile to make ordering easier.
Create a Pizza Profile on Dominos.com and save all of your preferences to make ordering quick and easy.