It’s 6 p.m. and you haven’t even started planning dinner for the family yet. This is when pizza comes in as a great dinner option. It’s quick, easy and can be pretty inexpensive if you know what to look for!
Make sure you get the best Domino’s pizza deals the next time you place an order by following these top Domino’s saving tips.
TIP: Check out KCL’s Dining Deals to find more Domino’s coupons and promo codes.
1. Check the coupon tab on Dominos.com before placing an order.
Domino’s has a coupons tab on their homepage with national offers and local offers.
Type in your zip code and select your location to see all the coupons specific to your store.
Find more savings on KCL’s pizza coupons page if you want to buy a store-bought pizza instead of takeout.
2. Earn a free pizza for every 60 points earned with Domino’s Piece of the Pie Rewards program.
Sign up online or through the app for Domino’s Piece of the Pie Rewards program, and start earning on your first order!
Earn 10 points for every order over $10. Once you hit 60 points, you get a free medium two-topping pizza.
3. Look for Domino’s social media promotions for more points.
A recent promotion gave an extra 10 points every week by uploading a picture of any pizza to their app.
4. Customize your pizza order to save up to $8.
Even if I added provolone cheese and roasted red peppers to replicate the specialty pizza, I would still save a bit over $5.
5. Share the toppings between both pizzas with certain coupons.
Recently I used a coupon for large 3-topping pizzas for $7.99 each. I ordered two pizzas but only wanted pepperoni on one of them. Since it only had one topping, I was able to add two extra toppings to the second pizza, so it had five total toppings for no extra charge!
Note: This only works on coupons for more than one pizza.
For example it worked on the coupon “Large 3-Toppings Pizzas or Medium 3-Topping Handmade Pan Pizzas for $7.99 Each. Carryout Only.”
It did not work for “$9.99 1 Large 1 Topping Pizza.”
6. Sign up for Domino’s email and text offers.
For example, I recently received an offer for a large or pan 3-topping pizza for just $7.99.
7. Sign up for the Domino’s wedding registry.
If you’d rather get something for your wedding that you’re actually gonna use rather than a gravy boat you’ll stick in your cupboard and use once or twice, Domino’s has you covered.
8. Buy soda at the market and save a buck or more. .
I know, it’s convenient to have your $2.59 liter soda delivered. But the next time you’re out buying TP at Walmart, stock up on soda for $1.68 or less with a coupon. .
Get the best prices on Coca-Cola products by checking out our Coke deals page.
9. Students get medium pizzas for $4.99!
Show your school ID at participating Domino’s between 10:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. throughout the school year with any school ID.
10. Find Domino’s gift cards for 9% off on Raise.com and GiftCardGranny.
Gift Card Granny and Raise.com are websites that buy and sell gift cards from their users at a discounted rate. Right now Raise.com has a few Domino’s gift cards for up to 9% off their value price!
11. Order pickup instead of delivery to get the best Domino’s deals…
12. . . .unless you have a Domino’s promo code for free delivery.
TIP: Use Domino’s chat to Order with Dom on your next delivery or pickup order.
13. Order pizza wherever you are with Domino’s Hotspot.
Have you ever spent the day relaxing at a park and not wanting to lose your spot to go get food? Select “Domino’s Hotspot” when placing your online or in-app order, and the map reveals the nearest pickup location. Not only are you saving gas money, you get to keep your prime picnic spot!
14. Get Domino’s pizza deals on National Pizza Day.
On National Pizza Day—Feb. 9—Domino’s offers discounts like $4.50 off a 3-topping pizza and holds contests to win gift cards worth up to $100.
15. Skip the garlic butter for an extra 50 cents and make your own.
Toss a half cup of butter, a teaspoon of garlic and a dash of fine sea salt in a bowl, microwave for 30 seconds, and you’re all set!
16. Use a credit card, like Bank of America, that gives you cash back bonuses.
With the Bank of America credit card, you can choose from several categories to earn 3% cash back on—gas, online shopping, travel, dining, drugstores, home improvements/furnishings or dining. If you choose dining, you’ll get 3% cash back at restaurants including Domino’s!
17. Use the Domino’s Tracker to follow your pizza through the baking and delivery process.
18. Save your favorite pizzas in your Pizza Profile to make ordering easier.
Create a Pizza Profile on Dominos.com and save all of your preferences to make ordering quick and easy.
If you like Domino’s pizza deals, make sure to check out these articles and deal pages!
- Dining Deals
- A Broke Girl’s Guide to Getting Free or Cheap Pizza
- Pizza Coupons
- Coke deals page
- Eat All the Free Pizza & Save More than $80.00 with These National Pizza Day Deals
- 23 Fast Food Menu Hacks That Will Save You Money