We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
1. Infuse lunch-size water bottles with fruit.
This is great, tasty way to sneak in fresh fruit!
2. Make and freeze PB&J sandwiches ahead of time.
3. Pack frozen grapes as an edible ice pack.
4. Make PB&J sushi rolls.
First, flatten bread slices with a rolling pin. Then, spread one side with just jelly and the other side with just peanut butter before tightly rolling the bread.
5. Fill a zip bag with air before sealing when packing chips.
No more crushed chips!
6. Gift-wrap individual food items on birthdays and holidays.
7. Slice the crusts off sandwiches with a pizza cutter.
8. Stock the pantry and let the kids choose their own snacks.
9. Freeze a sponge and use it as an ice pack.
Place the sponge in a zip bag to keep water contained.
10. Store snacks in plastic Easter eggs.
RELATED: 17 Morning-Routine Hacks Every Parent Should Know
11. Make caterpillars with grapes, skewers, chocolate chips, and icing.
12. Store single serving condiments in a clean contact lens case.
13. Create butterfly snacks with decorated clothespins.
14. Use cookie cutters to make fun shapes out of cheese, tortillas, and sandwiches.
15. Draw faces on sandwich bags and string cheese packaging.
16. Stop a sliced apple from browning by wrapping it in plastic wrap.
17. Pack travel-sized hand sanitizer.
18. Freeze beverages and use them as ice packs.
19. Use washi tape to make the utensils in lunches fun.
Love washi tape? Check out these 13 stunning washi tape back-to-school hacks!
20. Write a message on a banana peel with a toothpick.
UP NEXT: 14 Snack Hacks That Will Help You Win at Parenting