I love giving the gift of experiences for the holidays. Knick-knacks collect dust, toys break, and clothes get returned, but a concert or theater ticket is always the perfect fit. No need to be a Hollywood A-lister or shell out your life savings at the box office to score some great front-row seats to popular sporting events, concerts, and theater events.
Amazon local offers a $40 credit to scorebig.com for only $8. ScoreBig works like Priceline for event tickets: find a local event, choose your seating section and number of tickets, and tell how much you’re willing to pay. Your bid is instantly accepted or rejected (in which case you may bid again). Tickets can be had for up to 60% off box office prices. Best of all, there are no extra fees for shipping or processing, ever! ScoreBig guarantees prices lower than the box office. This deal is available until 12/20 or until it sells out, whichever comes first.
- Go here to purchase your voucher.
- Sign up.
- At the top of the page change the city to Los Angeles.
- Find the Scorebig deal. It should be the first one that comes up.
- Limit 1 voucher per customer.
- Limit 1 voucher per order.
- Entire value must be used on a single order.
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
- Voucher may be redeemed immediately after purchase.
- The amount paid for the voucher expires 5 years from the purchase date, except that the amount paid for the voucher does not expire in CA, CT, FL, ME, MA, MN, MT, NH, ND, OR, RI, WA. The remaining promotional value of the voucher above what you paid for it will expire on July 31, 2013.
To read more on how to save big on Amazon Local, go here!