Kids love to decorate the tree. Here is a fun simple way to let them add their own personal touch this year.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1/2 cup water
- Straw or something similar to poke a hole for the ribbon
- Cookie cutters
- Paint, glitter, paint brushes, etc.
- Mix together flour, salt, and water in mixing bowl until dough is formed.
- On a floured surface, roll dough to about a 1/2-inch thickness using a rolling pin that has been dusted with flour.
- Cut into whatever shapes you choose.
- Poke a hole in the top with a straw.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 4-5 hours.
- Let cool and decorate however you like. Tie ribbon through the hole and go decorate the tree with your cute new ornament!