We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
The annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is a tradition for so many families as a way to get festive before getting full of turkey and stuffing. That said, many families have been cutting the cord with their cable companies, so watching the 2022 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade may prove to be a slight challenge for some — but fear not because it’s absolutely not impossible. Here’s how to watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade if you don’t have cable.
To prepare for Black Friday, make sure to download The Krazy Coupon Lady app and bookmark our Black Friday Cheat Sheet to conquer this season’s best sales.
Where can I watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in 2022?
If you have cable, you can tune into the 2022 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on your local NBC station. CBS stations will also air the parade with their own hosts.
How to Watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Without Cable
Don’t worry, cord-cutters! You can still watch the 2022 Macy’s Parade, though availability may vary by location depending on your local CBS affiliate’s programming schedule. That said, here’s a basic guide:
- Tune into the CBS parade broadcast on CBS.com.
- If you have Hulu+ Live TV, you can stream the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade (and if you don’t have it yet, take advantage of the free trial!).
- You can watch the CBS broadcast through Paramount+.
- The 2022 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade will stream on Peacock, as well as NBC.com, and on the NBC app.
- Depending on your individual channel package, you can live stream the parade on Sling TV.
- You can stream through YouTube TV.
- Your local CBS and NBC affiliates may also stream the parade on their own YouTube channels.
Related: Is Paramount Plus Worth It?
When is Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade?
The parade airs every year on Thanksgiving Day, save for 2020, when it was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
What time does the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade 2022 start?
The parade will air at 9 a.m. local time wherever you live — good news for west coasters who want to sleep in a little before the big meal!
What’s the lineup for the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade?
This year, the show will feature appearances and performances from stars including:
- Paula Abdul
- Betty Who
- Big Time Rush
- Flula Borg
- Emma Broyles
- Jordan Davis
- Josh Dela Cruz
- Adam Devine
- Gloria Estefan
- Emily Estefan
- Sasha Estefan
- Jimmy Fallon & The Roots
- Fitz and the Tantrums
- Kirk Franklin
- Sarah Hyland
- Mario Lopez
- Ziggy Marley
- Lea Michele
- Sean Paul
- Sesame Street cast and Muppets
- Jordin Sparks
- Joss Stone
- Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue
- Dionne Warwick
What Broadway show casts will perform at the 2022 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade?
If you can’t make it to the Big White Way, Broadway can come to you this year. Broadway cast performances for the 2022 Thanksgiving Day Parade include:
- A Beautiful Noise
- Disney’s The Lion King
- Funny Girl with Lea Michele
- Some Like It Hot