- Glue Dots
- Thin strips of paper with notes of affection and encouragement (or a holiday message) on them
1. Cut paper into an approximately 3"-diameter circle
2. Curl two sides of your circle up so that they just barely overlap and adhere with a glue dot. This will create a little tube shape.
3. Slip in your note.
4. Using both hands, slide both index fingers into opposite sides of the tube and place your thumbs on the outside of the paper.
5. Gently bend the paper until the other two sides of the circle meet, and adhere these ends with another glue dot placing your dot closer to the center.
6. Have fun placing your little notes in a backpack, on a dinner plate, on top of a pillow, etc.