We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Great Cyber Monday Christmas tree deals exist, don’t worry! We know it’s been a little rough lately with inventory shortages and increased shipping costs, but we’ve found that you just need to know where and when to shop if you want to save.
Thanksgiving and Cyber Monday week (so now) is the best time to buy get a good deal on a Christmas tree. At Walmart, you can get a 3-foot artificial tree on sale for just $20. If you want something taller, we found great deals below at Target that start at $90 for a 7-foot tree.
Please keep in mind that in 2022, we’re still dealing with inventory shortages. So we suggest getting ahead of the game and planning your purchase now so you don’t get stuck paying more than you have to.
Best Christmas Tree Deals in 2022
Best 3-foot Christmas tree deals:
- Holiday Time Mini Winston Pine Christmas Tree, 3 Feet, $20 at Walmart (reg. $27)
- Mini Christmas Tree, 3 feet, $36.99 on Amazon
Best 4-foot Christmas tree deals:
- Juegoal Pre-Lit Artificial Christmas Tree, 4 feet, Black Tinsel Tree, $30.99 on Amazon (reg. $38.99)
- National Tree Company Slim Christmas Tree, Kingswood Fir, 4 feet, $36.39 on Amazon
- Sunnyglade Premium Artificial Christmas Tree, 4 feet, $34.99 on Amazon (reg. $45)
- National Tree Company Christmas Tree, Pink Tinsel, 4 feet, $22.99 on Amazon (reg. $44.99)
- North Valley Artificial Green Spruce Christmas Tree, 4.5 feet, $67.99 at Wayfair (reg. $94.99)
Best 5-foot Christmas tree deals:
- Goplus 5-foot Pencil Christmas Tree, Artificial Slim Skinny Tree, $45.99 on Amazon (reg. $49.99)
- Orgrimmar Artificial Black Christmas Tree, 5 feet, $26.99 on Amazon (reg. $26.95)
- Orange & Purple Lights Tinsel Halloween Black Tree with Timer, 5 feet, $29.99 on Amazon
Best 6-foot Christmas tree deals:
- 6-foot Pre-Lit Slim Flocked Alberta Spruce Artificial Christmas Tree, $75 at Target (reg. $150)
- Best Choice Products Christmas Tree, 6 feet, Partially Flocked Design, Pine, $89.99 on Amazon
Best 7-foot Christmas tree deals:
- Unlit Full Virginia Pine Artificial Christmas Tree, 7.5 feet, $90 at Target (reg $200)
- 7.5-foot Pre-Lit Slim Virginia Pine Artificial Christmas Tree Clear Lights, $155 at Target (reg $275)
Related: Don’t have a Christmas tree stand yet? We looked into the best ones that get you the most bang for your buck.
The best time to buy a Christmas tree is around Thanksgiving and right after Christmas.
You can score a good deal on a Christmas tree on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, or right around Thanksgiving. Prices tend to skyrocket once December hits. That happens for two reasons: global supply chain issues and increased shipping demands that lead to higher shipping costs. Trust us — the longer you wait, the more you’ll have to pay.
If you want to save the most, after-Christmas sales will slash prices on unsold Christmas trees. We’ve seen trees go on clearance for 75% off at Home Depot on Dec. 30. This might not be helpful when you need a Christmas tree ASAP, but it’s super good to know for the future.