Tired of cheap stocking stuffers that end up being sent to the donation pile not a week later? Never fear, there are plenty of cool and cheap stocking stuffers for around $5 from Amazon that your loved ones will adore. So go ahead — get those stockings overflowing with cheap stocking stuffers (without breaking the bank).
Disclaimer: Amazon, as you all know, fluctuates wildly in price. I’ve done my best to find stocking stuffers for around $5 with Prime shipping, but you might see prices go up or down a dollar or so. Also, Prime shipping seems to come and go, but I will do my best to update this every week.
And don’t forget to download the KCL app to get alerts and more ideas for stuffing those stockings!
Cheap stocking stuffers for babies and toddlers:
1. The First Years Disney Mickey Mouse Hands spoon and fork, $4.99
Your toddler can eat keep eating with his hands if he uses this Disney Mickey Mouse Hands spoon and fork.
2. Munchkin’s spill-proof snack catchers 2-pack, $4.95
Munchkin Snack Catcher’s spill-proof containers are just $4.95 on Amazon for two. Fill one with your cutie’s favorite snack before wrapping it up for a fun Christmas morning distraction — I mean, treat!
3. Munchkin letters and numbers bath toys, $6.88
Munchkin’s letters and numbers bath toys bring learning, bath time, and playtime all together — for just $6.68 on Amazon.
4. Munchkin Wind Up Swimming Penguin Bath Toy, $4
This Munchkin Wind Up Swimming Penguin bath toy comes in blue or pink and will make bath time a blast.
5. Vital Baby Play ‘n’ Splash Family of Frogs, 3-pack, $3.59
This adorable set of frogs is latex- and BPA-free and just $3.59 from Amazon.
6. Fasker Baby Headbands 6-pack, $4.99
Dress up your baby girl with these retro cloth headbands for toddlers and newborns for just $0.83 per headband!
7. Christmas Dino Crew Socks 3-Pack, $3.97
This three pack of The Children’s Place toddler Christmas dino crew socks comes in two sizes, 6-12 months and 12-18 months.
8. Infantino Lil’ Nibble Teethers Carrot, $4.99
Infantino’s silicone teethers will help baby and parents alike as it soothes and distracts from sore gums.
9. Bumkins Disney Mickey Mouse bibs, 2-pack $5 per bib.
10. On-The-Go Plush Toucan Rattle, $4.99
The Bright Starts Chime Along Friends On-The-Go Take-Along Toy is perfect to keeping your newborn and up happy.
Cheap stocking stuffers for kids:
11. Play-Doh mini canisters, $0.33/each
For $4.99, you can get a mini Play-Doh set from Amazon. Includes two Play-Doh cans and shape makers that are perfect for kids three years and older.
12. What to Doodle? books, $2.50
13. Melissa & Doug puffy sticker play set, $4.99
14. Christmas-themed Mad Libs, $4.74
This special edition of Stocking Stuffer Mad Libs is kid-friendly and full of 21 fun stories to incite laughs around the Christmas tree.
15. Clearly Colorful Translucent Harmonica, Red, $4.99 – $5.71
Get musical with this cheap but effective red kids harmonica, great for preschoolers aged three and up.
16. Water Gel Beads, $4.99
Water Gel Beads are helpful for kids three and up with sensory issues.
17. Disney Frozen 2 Surprise Blind Box Toy, $2.49 – $3.99
Disney is getting in on the unboxing trend with the Disney Frozen 2 Surprise Blind Box Toy, which has twelve different actions figure kids can collect and…wait for it…confetti that spills out when they open. Oh joy.
18. Funny nose pencil sharpeners for kids, $5
If you have a kid who likes to stick things up his nose, Funny nose pencil sharpeners might help you solve your kid’s problem, while a nice sharp pencil will help him solve his. Win-win.
19. LEGO Classic Creative play sets, $4.99
A kit is an excellent way to keep the minds — and the hands — of youngin’s busy. I’m particularly fond of LEGO 52-piece blue brick set. Good for ages four and up.
20. Pokemon Sword & Shield Booster Pack trading cards, $3.25 – $4.22
If you’ve got a Pokemon enthusiast in your house, this is a great stocking stuffer. Find this 10-card Pokemon booster set on Amazon for just $3.85.
21. Lip Smacker Lip Balm Bunny, $3.95
This Bunny, Hoppy Carrot Cake Lip Smacker is just $3.95 and is a cute reminder to keep those lips from drying out in the dry winter air.
22. Lip Smacker Marvel Hero lip balm, $4.95
For any kiddos in your house into Marvel, this Iron Man Lip Balm will bring out their inner super hero for just $4.95.
23. Emoji Christmas Coloring Book, $4.99
This super cute Emoji coloring book is so 21st century and perfect for young, artistic kids.
24. Little Critter books, $3.99 each
PRO TIP: Buying gently used books instead of new is a great way to grow your child’s library without breaking the budget. You can find thousands of gently used children’s books on Amazon for under $5.
25. Mattel’s Blink Card Game, $4.89
This Blink card game is the perfect stocking stuffer for kids aged seven and up.
Stocking stuffers for teen boys and teen girls:
26. Star Wars Mad Libs, $4.99
Create fun stories with Chewbacca, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Princess Leia and more in this Star Wars-themed Mad Libs paperback.
27. Metal Alice in Wonderland Bookmark, $4.99
Gift a bit of adventure to your book-loving teen with this Alice in Wonderland metal and enamel Bookmark.
28. Assorted sticker pack, $4.30
This 50-piece assorted waterproof sticker pack for just $4.30 is perfect for teens to stick water bottles, notebooks, or phone cases.
29. A two-pack of phone finger rings, $3.99
There’s no need to guess his or her favorite color with these phone finger rings. It does all the things: stands, flips, and grips.
30. e.l.f. Daily Brush Shampoo, $4
If you even think about the bacteria makeup brushes accumulate, you’ll know this $4 e.l.f. cleanser is a must-have for any makeup-using teen.
31. Wireless charging pad, $4.94
If you have a teen who forgets to plug their phone into the charger, this AikTryee wireless charging pad may be a solution!
32. Baby Groot Guardians of the Galaxy vinyl sticker, $3.24
Stay ahead of the trends by adding a 5.5 inch Baby Groot Guardians of the Galaxy vinyl sticker to your teen’s stocking.
33. Harry Potter theme button, $4.75
Get magical with a collectable Luna Lovegood, Harry Potter theme button for just $4.75.
34. Silicon AirPods and AirPods Pro cases, $4.99
35. Cosmetic sponges 5-pack, $2.99 – $4.99
Get five cosmetic sponges from Amazon for just $4.99 or $0.60 – $0.99 per sponge — a far cry from some of those $17 name-brand beauty blenders.
36. Niuta high-definition earbuds, $3.89
High school students will be grateful to have extra headphones to keep in their backpack, locker, and near the computer. Find Niuta earbuds at Amazon for just $3.89.
37. Touch-screen friendly gloves, $4.95
These knit gloves from Amazon are good enough to keep your hands warm in winter but won’t inhibit your teen from posting to IG.
Cheap stocking stuffer ideas for men:
38. Folding pocket knife, $4.99 – $5.49
This folding pocket knife designed to attach to keys around $5 on Amazon.
39. A 2-pack of carabiners, $3.75
Who doesn’t need a couple extra carabiners? This 2-pack of carabiners comes in varying sizes and weight capacity.
40. Stainless Steel Straws, $3.91
Slip in a pack of these Reusable Stainless Steel Straws, that come with cleaning brushes for just $3.91 on Amazon.
41. Sleep Mask, $4.89 – $5.49
Give your man an Ultra-thin Light Blocking Sleep Mask.
42. Amazon Firestick remote cover, $4.96
Protect that new Fire TV Stick remote with an Amazon Fire TV stick remote cover for $4.96.
43. Neck Gaiter Face Masks, $3.49
This neck gaiter face mask is great for men or women and costs $3.49 with free Prime shipping.
44. Silicone rings, $4.59
There’s no excuse for losing or not wearing a wedding ring when your man has this eight-pack of silicon rings. From the gym time to doing dishes, these cheap stand-ins do the trick.
45. RFID secure card holder, $3.02 – $4.50
This RFID minimalist wallet is stylish, and protects credit cards from identity thieves.
46. Portable back Scratcher, $4.99 – $5.99
This extendable back scratcher goes 27 inches long and comes with a sleek travel bag.
47. No-touch door opener and keyring, $4.49
This anti-touch metal keyring will help you open doors without ever having to touch a germy door handle again.
48. A funny mint tin, $4.98
These Bob Ross Mints are perfect for anyone with a sarcastic sense of humor.
Cheap stocking stuffer ideas for women:
49. Sleep Masks, $4.98 – $5.49
He got one and she needs one too, now. Get an Ultra-thin Light Blocking Sleep Mask, for her for just $4.98 – $5.49.
50. Makeup brush cleaning mat, $4.99 – $5.96
Keep makeup brushes cleaning with this makeup brush cleaning mat.
51. Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelette Wipes, $4.99
Make makeup removing easy with Burt’s Bees Facial Cleansing Towelette Wipes.
52. Shampoo Brush Scalp Massager, $3.98 – $4.36
A very popular item this year, get a Shampoo Brush Scalp Massager and do three things at once: clean, comb and massage the scalp.
53. Silicone face scrubbers, $3.99
Gently scrub away dead skin, leaving a fresh radiant glow with this 2-pack of exfoliating cleansing brush pads from Amazon.
54. Adult coloring book, $3.99
Help her relieve stress with this adult coloring book, just $3.99 on Amazon.
55. Three-pack of Yinenn mesh loofahs, $4.99
This three-pack of cutely colored loofahs is a simple but thoughtful gift any woman you think you could use a little extra TLC. (Ahem, all of us.)
56. Microfiber hair towels, $4.99
A 2-pack of microfiber hair towels is great for both for adult women and teens.
57. Silicone rings for women, $4.99
Now that he has silicone rings for himself, she needs some, too. This 10-pack of thin and stackable braided rubber wedding bands is just $4.99 on Amazon.
58. At-home pedi/mani kit, $4.99
Since you probably can’t find a spa pedicure for under $5, why not give her the tools for a DIY manicure or pedicure? This all-in-one nail kit is just $4.99 from Amazon.
59. Whole Foods Brand bath bombs 5-pack, $4.49 – $5.99
I don’t think anyone can have too many bath bombs in their life.
60. Laugh-out-loud socks for the wine lover, $4.99 – $6.99
These if you can read this, bring me wine socks pretty much nail a very real mom mood. There’s a 10/10 chance I’ll be buying these for myself, too.
61. Burt’s Bees hand cream, $5
Burts Bees Orange Blossom & Pistachio hand cream is perfect for her purse.