DoorDash is celebrating the one year anniversary of their subscription service, DashPass, by offering a week of deals!
Use DashPass this week to get free food from restaurants like Chipotle and Auntie Anne’s.
The DoorDash DashPass is a subscription service for $9.99 a month. With DashPass, you get DoorDash free delivery on all orders over $12.00. This week they are celebrating the one-year anniversary of this service with free food every day!
- Monday 8/5 – Free slice of Very Cherry Ghirardelli® Chocolate Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory with DoorDash promo code DASHPASS1
- Tuesday 8/6 – Free chips and salsa from Chipotle with DoorDash promo code DASHPASS2
- Wednesday – 8/7 – Free medium Frosty® from Wendy’s with DoorDash promo code DASHPASS3
- Thursday – 8/8 – Free Original Pretzel from Auntie Anne’s with DoorDash promo code DASHPASS4
- Friday – 8/9 – Free Burger King Impossible Whopper with DoorDash promo code DASHPASS5
Get a free month of DashPass to get the deals without paying the fee.
New members can sign up for a free month trial of the DoorDash DashPass and still get these deals! Just make sure to cancel your membership before the month’s up if you don’t want to get charged.
You’ll still have to pay fees, taxes and gratuity.
You’re getting DoorDash free delivery, but your order isn’t going to be completely free since you still have to hit the delivery minimum of $12.00 and pay for any extra fees, taxes and tip.
For example, the Impossible Whopper is worth $5.59 and you won’t have to pay a penny of that, but you’ll still have to spend at least $12.00 on your order.
Check out these other articles and deal pages to save more money anytime you eat out:
- Dining deals
- Freebie deals page
- Burger King Is Bringing the Impossible Burger to All Locations
- 10 Surprisingly Easy Ways to Get Free (and Cheap) Fast Food