We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
The Dunkin’ summer menu is here with some returning favorites and fresh items. As usual, we continue using all the best Dunkin’ coupons (which you can find in the chain’s app) on our orders to save money on old standbys and seasonal newness. If you haven’t yet hit your local Dunkin’ to see the new menu additions, let us walk you through what’s on tap — including the new Salted Caramel Cold Brew and Dunkin’ wraps.
For more smart shopping tips and savings hacks, text HACKS to 57299.
The Salted Caramel Cold Brew returned on June 21 and costs $4.19 to $5.29.
The Salted Caramel Cold Brew was originally released in the spring of 2022, and it’s finally back on menus for the summer. The drink will cost between $4.19 to $5.29 depending on the size you order.
Here are the other drinks that are on the Dunkin’ summer menu:
- Turtle Signature Latte: $4.39 – $5.29
- Butter Pecan Iced Coffee: $3.29 – $4.09
- Butter Pecan Crunch Frozen Coffee: $4.49 – $5.79
- Raspberry Watermelon Dunkin’ Refresher: $3.59 – $4.19
- Mango Pineapple Refresher: $3.59 – $4.19
- Strawberry Dragonfruit Refresher: $3.59 – $4.19
Get ready — the Caramel Chocoholic Donut is back on the menu this summer.
The Caramel Chocoholic Donut was originally on the Dunkin’ menu in 2018, and they brought it back only once a year later in 2019. But chocolate lovers can rejoice: it’s on the Dunkin’ summer menu in 2023. It’s a chocolate donut covered in caramel icing and chocolate curls.
Dunkin’ hasn’t stated how long these will be on the menu, but you can expect to pay $1.99 for the specialty donut — a $0.60 increase from their regular donut selection (priced at $1.39 each).
Check out the two new Dunkin’ Wraps — $4.79 each.
Dunkin’ is expanding their wrap selection by giving us two new Dunkin’ Wraps this summer. Each wrap will cost you $4.79. These are the menu newbies:
- Chorizo & Egg Wrap (410 calories): scrambled egg, chorizo, roasted vegetables, beans, and a cheese sauce in a red pepper wrap
- Chicken & Roasted Pepper Wrap (380 calories): chicken breast, roasted poblano peppers, and a cheese sauce in a wrap
Grab these Dunkin’ Rewards member deals in July — free cold brew with purchase.
- Free Medium Cold Brew (reg. $4.09) with any purchase until July 31
- $2 Dunkin’ Wrap (reg. $4.79) with any beverage purchase until July 31
- $2 Medium Iced Coffee (reg. $3.59) until July 31
- $3 Medium Hot (reg. $4.99) or Iced Signature Latte (reg. $5.29) until July 31