Registration has closed for now!
Synovate is back and taking applications for June! This is a great time to sign up because they regularly run out of spots before many get the chance to apply. Here is why Synovate is one of our all time favorite survey companies and why spots on their panel are in such high demand:
- In just a couple of minutes, a few times a week, you can earn extra money to use towards anything at all. I like to save mine for a vacation or Christmas fund.
- This company is highly reputable and has been around for years. They also have one of the better pay-out rates in the industry.
- Not only do they pay you cash for completed surveys, but they will also send you new products to try out and keep in exchange for your opinion.
- There are absolutely no fees or commitment involved with your Synovate Sign-up. If at anytime you no longer want to receive surveys, you can cancel your account.
- They also accept almost everyone, so there is no time wasted signing up only to discover that you aren't what they are looking for.
- While they say most surveys take between 5 and 10 minutes, I just completed a survey they said would take 5-7 minutes, and I did it in about 3.
In order to sign up and to start recieving the best surveys:
- Start by going here and entering your info.
- Be sure to click the verification link on the confirmation email they send you, and then answer the next few questions they ask. They will award you with 500 points for doing this.
- Shortly after you verify your account they will send you a "Welcome Survey." In order to start getting the best surveys and products to test, it is very important that you fill out this survey as soon as possible. After completing the initial survey you will get 250 points in your account.
Here is what Alison, one of our readers, said to us about Synovate:
I've been a part of synovate for just under 2 months and have made $20 so far as well as having received a huge case of wet dog food, butter, new kraft snack biscuits, and a whole bottle of snuggle fabric softener to test. I can't complain.
Go here to get started!