We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Lobsterfest is back at Red Lobster as of Jan. 23, 2023, which means you’ll be able to gain access to exclusive lobster dishes at Red Lobster. Lobsterfest only happens once a year, so take advantage of the promotion when it drops.
We’ll show you how long we expect the promotion to last and how to stack the savings on your favorite Red Lobster meals on Lobsterfest and beyond.
Missed out on Lobsterfest? We know every deal you need to make Red Lobster Rewards worth it.
NOTE: Not every Red Lobster location participates in Lobsterfest, so make sure to contact your local Red Lobster to find out before heading out to get your fill of lobster.
What is Red Lobster’s Lobsterfest?
Red Lobster Lobsterfest is a celebration of all things lobster. The restaurant dishes out exclusive entrees that you can only get during the weeks of Lobsterfest, which is generally from mid-January through February.
Note: There are plenty of entrees to choose from, but sadly, there are little to no savings since there are usually no equivalent menu items.
What can you get at Red Lobster’s Lobsterfest?
Lobsterfest always adds new menu items alongside returning fan favorites at your local Red Lobster, and this year is no exception. Each meal will cost you from $17.99 to $51.99, depending on your order.
Returning Lobsterfest 2023 meals
- Lobster Lover’s Dream (reg. $51.99): Rock and Maine lobster tails with a lobster and shrimp linguini. Served with your choice of two sides.
- Lobster Lover’s Dream with Shrimp Alfredo or Cajun Chicken Alfredo (reg. $46.99): Rock and Maine lobster tails with either a Shrimp Alfredo or Cajun Chicken Alfredo. Served with your choice of two sides.
- Bar Harbor Lobster Bake (reg. $36.49): Maine lobster tails, bay scallops, mussels, and fresh tomatoes served over linguini in a garlic and white wine sauce.
- 1.25-Pound Maine Lobster (reg. $34.99): a Maine lobster served in your preferred style. Served with your choice of two sides.
New Lobsterfest 2023 meals
- Lobster & Shrimp Topped Sirloin (reg. $38.99): Maine lobster and a 7-ounce sirloin with parmesan-bacon shrimp on top. Served with your choice of two sides.
- Maine Lobster Tail Duo (reg. $37.99): two Maine lobster tails, one roasted and one grilled. Served with your choice of two sides.
- Lobster & Shrimp Tacos (reg. $17.99): Maine lobster, Norway lobster, and shrimp served with pico de gallo, lime crema, cilantro, and jalapeno slaw on three tortillas.
You can always get a Lobster & Shrimp Topped Sirloin at a 15% discount on Wednesdays.
The Lobster & Shrimp Topped Sirloin goes for $38.99 during Lobsterfest, but you can always get this meal on Wednesdays (at a 15.4% discount) with some clever ordering if you’re fine with skipping the bacon. Here’s how:
- Order a Steak-and-Lobster Wednesday Special for $24.99.
- Order kids’-sized Garlic-Grilled Shrimp for $7.99.
- Combine the two meals.
Related: There are so many Wednesday food deals that’ll make hump day the new Friday.
Get a discount on Lobsterfest when you use a discounted Red Lobster gift card.
When you use your Target RedCard on your gift card purchase, you’ll always get a 5% discount — including Red Lobster gift cards. That means you can get your Lobsterfest meal at an easy 5% discount without anyone knowing.
Don’t have a Target RedCard? You can always get a discounted Red Lobster gift card from Raise.com. In the past, we’ve seen discounts of up to 3%.
The best deal at Red Lobster is still the Endless Shrimp Mondays.
The best deal at Red Lobster is also one of our favorite Monday restaurant deals — Endless Shrimp. For $21.99, you’ll get all-you-can-eat shrimp and your choice of side. Your shrimp options are Parrot Isle Jumbo Coconut Shrimp, Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, Garlic Shrimp Scampi, and Wood-grilled Shrimp Skewers.
Walt’s Favorite Shrimp are $17.49 per platter, so if you get at least two, you’ll be making your visit on Mondays worth it.
This deal is valid on dine in, to go, and delivery, but if you get it to go or delivered, you’ll be limited to four dishes per order.