As much as I’m not ready for summer to end, I’m so excited for all the goodies that come in autumn. Get ready for Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes, the Dunkin’ fall menu, Dairy Queen’s Pumpkin Pie Blizzard and more delicious treats — all arriving earlier than you’d expect!
Get the best deals all autumn long by checking out KCL’s favorite money-saving tips.
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte will be available starting August 27th.
This is the earliest the Starbucks PSL has returned to the menu — last year it was officially released August 28th.
There’s been lots of talk on social media that Starbucks locations have already been receiving the syrups for everyone’s favorite fall drink.
Last year, the grande PSL cost $4.95 — $1.00 more than a caffe latte. This year my local Starbucks grande caffe latte was $5.28 so we can only expect that a PSL will cost over $6.00. Make sure you’re earning freebies by signing up for Starbucks Rewards!
Save by making your own Starbucks PSL with Starbucks creamers, pods and flavored coffee.
No matter where you are, Starbucks wants to be sure you can get your PSL cravings satisfied. This year, customers will be able to get:
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Creamer 28 oz. – suggested price $4.99
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Flavored Ground Coffee K-Cup Pods 10 pods/16 pods – suggested price $9.99/$12.99
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Flavored Ground Coffee 10 oz. – suggested price $9.99
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte K-Cup Pods 10 pods/16 pods – suggested price $9.99/$12.99
- Starbucks VIA Instant Pumpkin Spice Latte 5-pack – suggested price $5.49
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Ready-to-Drink 14 oz. – suggested price $2.93
- Starbucks Iced Espresso Classics Pumpkin Spice Latte 40 oz. – suggested price $4.99
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Cookie Straws 20 count – suggested price $6.99
These will all be available where groceries are sold.
Don’t forget to check out 26 Starbucks hacks your barista probably won’t tell you to save!
The Dunkin’ fall menu — including the new Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Signature Latte — will be available on August 21st.
- New Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Signature Latte – suggested price $3.69 hot or $4.19 iced
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffees – between $1.59 and $2.29
- New Apple Cider Donuts – around $0.99
- MUNCHKIN Donut Hole Treats – around $6.29 for 25 pieces or $9.99 for 50 pieces
- Pumpkin Donut and Muffin – between $0.99 and $1.69
- Pumpkin K-Cup Pods – around $10.38 for 16 pack
Eight Dunkin’ locations will be rebranding to Pumpkin’ for the season and will start serving their fall menu early, starting August 14th! Not so accidentally, these locations are in cities that start with one of the letters in Pumpkin’.
- Providence, RI
- Upperco, MO
- Marrieta, GA
- Pleasant Hills, PA
- Kissimmee, FL
- Indian Trail, NC
- New York, NY (850 8th Ave)
- South Boston, MA
Earn 200 points and get a free drink by signing up for DD Perks in the Dunkin’ app. Each $1.00 you spend earns you five points. Also, be sure to check out KCL’s 7 delicious ways to save at Dunkin’.
The Dairy Queen Pumpkin Pie Blizzard is back August 26th.
Last year, ice cream lovers had to wait until September for this treat, but this year Dairy Queen is bringing it out early. The Blizzard will be about $2.89 for a mini, $3.69 for a small, $4.09 for a medium or $4.69 for a large. So go ahead and enjoy the heat while still feeling ready for fall with the Dairy Queen Pumpkin Pie Blizzard. YUM!
Don’t forget, if they don’t serve your blizzard to you upside down, you can get it free! Save more with KCL’s 17 Dairy Queen hacks.
Four new menu items are coming to Panera on September 9th.
Starting in September, Panera will add four new items to their menu for fall. Two of them are coffees and the other two are treats!
You’ll be able to order these four new items:
- Cinnamon Spice Cold Brew – between $1.99 and $2.19
- Cinnamon Spice Latte – around $3.99
- Apple Pie Thumbprint Cookie – about $2.59
- Cinnamon Apple Scone – about $2.59
Sign up for Panera Rewards and you’ll earn a free pastry to use on the Apple Pie Thumbprint cookie or the Cinnamon Apple scone! Be sure to use these 16 fresh Panera hacks from a former employee.
Chick-fil-A now serves mac and cheese — and a new fall drink!
On August 12th, Chick-fil-A started serving mac and cheese for about $2.99 nationwide. Now, this isn’t technically a fall menu item, but we’re still super excited!
Don’t worry, they’re also releasing something for the fall season. Chick-Fil-A has also started serving a Frosted Caramel Coffee, made out of cold brew, vanilla ice cream and caramel syrup — $3.29 for a small and $3.79 for a large. The drink will be available until November 9th or while supplies last.
Make sure you’re following your local Chick-fil-A on Facebook where they post deals specific to your area! Check out all 23 Chick-fil-A coupon and menu hacks for getting cheap chicken while you’re there!
Don’t worry, you don’t have to scroll back up, here are all the links:
- 26 Starbucks Hacks Your Barista Probably Won’t Tell You
- 7 Delicious Ways to Save at Dunkin’ Donuts
- 17 Dairy Queen Hacks So You Can Eat All The Blizzards
- 16 Fresh Panera Hacks from a Former Employee
- 23 Chick-fil-A coupon and menu hacks for getting cheap chicken