If you’ve been eyeing all the surprising meals you can cook with these things, you’re probably wondering how to score an air fryer for ridiculously cheap.
We’re here for you.
With these eight money-saving tips, you’ll be able to make your air fryer dreams a reality for under $100.
Be sure to download the KCL app and set your notifications so you don’t miss a thing!
1. Shop Target, Amazon and Kohl’s for the lowest sale prices on air fryers.
Amazon offers the widest brand selection, but if there is a specific brand you’re looking for, try using Honey’s DropList feature. Once the Honey extension has been added to your browser, opt to get email notifications when the price drops on any air fryer you want from Amazon.
Plus, Honey will automatically apply available promo codes to your online purchases.
2. Watch KCL’s air fryer deals page so you don’t miss out.
3. Look for Black Friday 2019 air fryer deals at JCPenney and Best Buy.
JCPenney had a deal for their Cooks 2.5-quart air fryer priced at just $29.99 (regularly $100). It was marked down to $49.99 with an additional $20 mail-in rebate.
Best Buy took $30 off their Chefman 3.5-liter air fryer last year for a final price of $29.99.
4. Buy a NuWave air fryer at Kohl’s when you see it priced under $100.
Kohl’s is one of the best places to buy an air fryer because you can stack a sale price, percentage-off or dollar-off coupon, and a Kohl’s Cash promotion.
More than once we’ve seen the NuWave 3-quart air fryer on sale for $79.99, marked down from $119. We used a 15% off coupon, taking the price down to $67.99, and scored $10 Kohl’s Cash to use on a future purchase.
5. Watch for a $30 Bella 1.6-quart air fryer at Macy’s.
Macy’s often marks down their Bella 1.6-quart air fryer from $50 to $30.
6. Buy a compact air fryer when you see one for under $30.
Target has marked down their compact Dash 2-quart air fryer from $49.99 to $29.99 — one of the cheapest prices we’ve ever seen on an air fryer.
Pay with your REDCard for an additional 5% off and free shipping.
7. Before buying an air fryer at Target, scan the barcode with the Target and Amazon apps.
You might see a great air fryer price at Target, but before you pull the trigger, scan the barcode with Target’s app to see if there’s a Circle deal or coupon to stack on the sale.
Also scan the barcode with Amazon’s app. If the exact air fryer model is cheaper on Amazon, take it to customer service where they’ll happily give you the lower price.
Pro Tip: If you pay with a discounted gift card from Gift Card Granny you’ll save even more.
8. Get automatic refunds if the price drops after purchase with Paribus.
After you sign up for Paribus, the free service will watch purchases made at Target or Kohl’s for a price drop. Paribus will automatically get the difference in price refunded to you.
And if your Amazon package is late, Paribus will either work to get your shipping charges refunded (for non-Prime members), or get Prime members an Amazon credit.
Paribus compensates us when you sign up for Paribus using the links we provided.
Here are some more articles we thought you might enjoy!
- 13 Surprising & Easy Air Fryer Recipes You Must Try
- 11 Mistakes to Avoid with Your New Air Fryer
- KCL’s air fryer deals page
- 8 Ways to Get an Air Fryer for Ridiculously Cheap