We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
The new year is one of the best times to get into some healthier habits, but who has the cash to join a gym right after all that Christmas shopping? With these 17 gyms, you can work out for FREE for up to two whole months if you time it well. You’ll see results, figure out what kinds of gyms you like, and get your resolutions off to a great start.
Keep in mind that promotions are invalid for existing customers and that you will probably have to endure some sort of spiel about why you should join up before or after your workout.
Download The Krazy Coupon Lady app for more money-saving tips, deals, and coupons.
Limited time offer: Workout at home with a 1-year Get Healthy U TV membership for $0.79.
Ok, so it’s not free, BUT it’s pretty close, considering what you get for less than a buck. To celebrate the new year, Get Healthy U TV is offering a 1-year membership for $0.79. Your 1-year Get Healthy U TV membership allows you to workout at home with a collection of online classes that includes pilates, barre, yoga, strength training and more. Plus you get 24/7 access to workout videos, healthy recipes, calendars, and fitness experts. Here’s how to get this limited time offer:
- Go here and click “Sign Up for Only $0.79.”
- Enter your billing information.
- Pay $0.79 via credit card (American Express, Discovery, Visa, or Mastercard).
- Get immediate access to Healthy U TV Premium content.
This deal is for new members only. Cancel your membership before your one year is up to avoid paying the $79 automatic renewal $79 fee. To cancel you must call (844) 278-2050.
1. Anytime Fitness will give you a free week of workouts.
2. Crunch Fitness gives you a free one- or three-day pass.
3. Sign up for ClassPass to get 30 days free at various gyms.
ClassPass lets you try different gyms and studios all over the country for a monthly fee, but right now, they are offering 30 days at no charge.
4. Enjoy a free week of yoga at CorePower.
CorePower has studios all over the country, and they’ll let you take as many classes as you can for seven days when you fill out this form.
5. Get a free three-day pass at 24 Hour Fitness.
Fill out this form to work out any time of the day or night for free at 24 Hour Fitness.
Related: Find the Cheapest Gym Membership.
6. Try a free Pure Barre class.
Pure Barre offers classes that combine elements of ballet with pilates. A single intro class runs $34, but you can get a class for no charge at participating Pure Barre locations.
7. Go to LA Fitness for a free three-day guest pass.
Work out at your local LA Fitness free for three days when you fill out the request form.
8. Gold’s Gym will give you one day free.
Fill out this form to do a day of lifting free at Gold’s Gym. You can do this once at any Gold’s location! So if you have five locations near you, then you can go five separate times!
9. Get a free day pass to Planet Fitness.
A membership to this place only costs $10 a month, but they’ll still let you have one day absolutely free.
10. Try a free martial arts class at UFC Gym.
UFC Gym will give you a free class in boxing or mixed martial arts when you find your nearest location and fill out a request form.
11. Explore your local YMCA for free.
The YMCA is all over the country, and they’ll let you try any of their facilities free for one to five days, depending on your location. Find your local Y here and call to get your free pass.
TIP: Go with the whole fam and take your kiddos swimming after your workout.
12. Get a day of luxury fitness free at Equinox.
Most major cities have an Equinox — a luxury fitness club — which charges a whopping $250 a month for your workouts. But you can get a free day by filling out this form.
If you happen to know someone with a membership, they can also get you a free guest pass.
13. Work out with a one-day pass at Blink for free.
Blink is Equinox’s budget-friendly gym, and they’re growing fast! Try a day for free.
14. Try a free Kickboxing class with CKO.
CKO is a national kickboxing gym, and they will give you one free class when you sign up here.
15. Get a free all-over workout at Orangetheory.
These studios offer HIIT training in a group setting. You’ll normally pay a set fee of $69 for four classes in a month, but you can try one for free with no strings.
16. Try out one women’s only workout at Curves.
Sign up for a free 1-day pass at Curves. They boast 30-minute classes, and no men allowed.
17. Enjoy a free three-day pass at your local YouFit Gym.
Find your nearest YouFit Gym and fill out the request form to get a free three-day pass.