We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Weeknight dinner planning is about to get ridiculously easy. Nearly all the recipes below only take about 5 minutes to prep. Just dump all the ingredients in a baking dish and shove in the oven for a simple and delicious meal (or dessert).
1. Dump and Bake Meatball Casserole
You don’t even need to boil the noodles — just stir all the ingredients in the casserole dish and bake.
2. Salsa Chicken Casserole
Prepare dinner for 6 in less than 5 minutes.
3. Dump and Bake Chicken Parmesan
No need to pre-cook the chicken! Slice it up in small pieces and mix it in with the other uncooked ingredients.
4. 3-Ingredient Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
Cherry pie filling, chocolate cake mix, and butter is all you need to make this family favorite.
5. Easy Blueberry Crunch Dump Cake
Blueberry, pineapple, pecans, and yellow cake?! Seriously, how can you go wrong with this recipe?!
6. Chicken Alfredo and Rice Casserole
Good, old-fashioned comfort food everyone will love.
7. Balsamic Glazed Mediterranean Chicken Bake
This one takes slightly longer to make (still only 10 minutes total to prep), because you have to brown the chicken first. But the extra time it takes is totally worth it once the flavors hit your mouth!
8. Chicken and Stuffing Dump Casserole
Maybe not the healthiest thing, but oh-so tasty!
9. Dump and Bake Zucchini Pizza Casserole
Just like pizza, but without all the doughy carbs.
10. One-Pan Four Cheese Sun-Dried Tomato and Spinach Drunken Pasta Bake
This one-pan casserole is packed full of robust flavors and doesn’t even require meat.
11. Dump and Bake Mexican Chicken
Eat this easy dish by itself or add taco shells and tortillas for tacos and burritos.
12. Easy Oven Fajitas
Really easy, really delicious — and you only need 5 ingredients.
13. Creamy Meatball Casserole
A few frozen food ingredients (cooked meatballs, frozen stir-fry veggies, and red-skinned potato wedges), cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and milk is all you need for this hearty dinner.
14. Ham and Cheese Pull Apart Casserole
If you and the kids love ham and cheese sandwiches, you all are going to crave this recipe multiple times a week!
15. Fresh Strawberry Dump Cake
Peak strawberry season is nearly upon us. Make this 3-ingredient cake for a quick weeknight dessert.
16. Chicken and Wild Rice Bake
Double this recipe (you’re gonna wanna) and freeze half for a future dump-and-bake meal.