We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Get ready for Easter with some fun recipes you can make with your kids!
Pssst…check out KCL’s Easter deal page for more treats and Easter supplies.
1. Easter Bunny Dirt Cups Recipe
Bunnies! There’s nothing like a little Peep show when it comes to dessert, and these little marshmallow mates are ready for Spring.
2. Easter Cheesecake Nests Recipe
Cheesecake is amazing as it is. Add a little bit of Easter spirit and you’ve just elevated finger foods. Yeah, like elevated to my mouth!
3. Layered Rice Krispies Peep Treats Recipe
Holla to my peeps! When a favorite treat meets the Peep you get magic. Chewy, colorful magic.
4. Carrot Patch Dippers Recipe
Kids will be excited to eat their veggies when you hand them a cute pot filled with their favorite dip!
5. Easter Jello Eggs Recipe
How seriously cute are these? They’re wiggly, just like the kids!
6. Easter Bunny Bacon and Eggs Recipe
These totally (mind the pun) cracked me up. Make these happy faces to greet your kids’ happy faces!
7. Easter Egg Chicks Recipe
This super cute parade is so cute we can’t get ova it!
8. Easter Peeps S’mores Recipe
These S’meeps are so cute, you almost feel mad melting them. Even if it’s with chocolate.
9. Nutter Butter Easter Chicks Recipe
While we’re not one for cheep thrills, how happy are these cute Nutter Butter chicks?
10. Easter Pineapple Chick Recipe
Pineapple is so sunny and sweet, you can’t help but smile when you give in to your own nesting instinct.
11. Easter Rice Krispies Treat Lambs Recipe
These super adorbs sheep are actually made with Rice Krispie treats!
12. Homemade Reese’s Eggs Recipe
When you make these Reese’s copycat eggs from scratch, they’re so addicting, you might wish you made two batches. Plan ahead.
13. Easter Twinkie Bunnies Recipe
Twinkies! Woot! Show you’re the hostess (see what we did there) with the mostess when you craft these little cuties.
14. Easter Peeps Pudding S’mores Pies Recipe
What do you get when you cross cute marshmallow bunnies with chocolate? Pudding perfection! This recipe is super kid friendly, but I’d eat it, too. #noshame
15. Easter Snack Mix Recipe
This grab and go Easter gorp is perfect for lunches, snack time or movie watching.
16. Easter Chick Cupcakes Recipe
These are so sunny and happy, they’re guaranteed to turn your frown into a frosty yellow grin.
17. Easter Sheep Cupcakes Recipe
Baa baa chocolate cupcake sheep! A little ingenuity and a few ingredients, and ewe’ll have an amazingly adorable result.
18. Easter Chocolate Covered Pretzels Recipe
Crunchy and salty meets sweet and sassy. These chocolate covered pretzels want you to know they love you. Very munch.
19. Easter Bunny Pancakes Recipe
There’s something cute about a short stack and a bunny’s rear end. You might even coax the kiddos to smile before noon!
20. Easter Pretzel Bunnies and Ducks Recipe
A twist on pretzels with dessert, these bunnies and chicks are so darned cute!
21. Easter Chocolate Egg Treats Recipe
Ice cream cones filled with candy are such a fun presentation. You can even dip the cone tops in white chocolate and add sprinkles for that little bit extra. #dietwhatdiet
22. Easter Paleo Bunnies
These cute little bunny rabbits are huge on savory flavor! #sweet
23. Surprise Rice Krispies Easter Eggs Recipe
These peek-a-boo eggs are fun to make and fill with candy! Surprise!
24. Easter Bunny Butt Cookies Recipe
This little bunny’s posterior will bring a smile to faces, whether you’re 5 or 105!
25. Homemade Easter Chocolate Marshmallow Eggs Recipe
Marshmallows make the world taste a little more like a big, chocolatey hug. You’re welcome.
26. Easter Egg Cake Balls Recipe
Looking for something cute and small? They look like eggs and taste like Easter. Win meet win.
27. Easter Chick Sandwich Recipe
Grab your round cookie cutter and sense of adventure, and you’ve got a tweet lunch! #putabirdonit
28. Easter White Chocolate Truffles Recipe
White chocolate masks the secret surprise inside: Oreos! Please and thank you.
29. Easter Cadbury Crack Candy
This candy combines everything that’s right with Easter: sweetness, color, and crunch.
30. Easter Rice Krispie Drizzle Cake Recipe
I can’t even with this recipe. It’s so colorful and fun! I defy any kid’s face from lighting up instantly when seeing this plated and on the table.
31. Easter Orange Creamsicle Bites Recipe
Creamsicles are a little like summer came to visit (minus the yard work).
32. Easter Rock Candy Recipe
The science experiment that’s fun to eat, this is an easy, fun activity with the kids.
33. Easter Fruit Pizza
This fruit pizza is good for you, and you won’t even notice. It’s like a flavor ninja. Don’t worry; our lips are sealed.
Check out our produce deals page to save on your Easter treat!
34. Easter Bunny Tails Popcorn Recipe
This bowl is so filled with winning, I just can’t lose. A simple, cute combination of ingredients makes for an addicting snack.
35. Cute Easter Marshmallow Pops Recipe
Kids will love how super easy it is to handle these handy pops!
36. Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Eggs Recipe
Enjoy Spring without the sugar! These peanut butter eggs can be made with any of your favorite sweeteners!
37. Easter Pretzel Flower Bites Recipe
Pretzels are the basis of these sweet little flower bites. This is perfect for little fingers (and helpers) in the kitchen.
RELATED: Indoor Activities for Bored Kids
38. Easter Sponge Cake Recipe (Gluten-Free and Sugar-Free)
This sponge cake is gluten-free and sugar free, too! What’s more, I dare you to notice the difference. We’ve made this one, and it’s a lot of fun.
39. Easter Chick Sandwich Recipe
Push the possibilities of cuteness (and cheese! Because…cheese!). This fun chick sandwich is perfect for kids of all ages.
40. Easter Sandwich Cookies Recipe
Kids love to help with things like frosting. Turn them loose with these pretty pastel favorites!
41. Easter Bento Lunch Recipe
This is so healthy and cute, too! Almost too cute to eat, so push through, Push through. Yum!