We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Ready for a beauty hack? Check T.J.Maxx before you let Sephora and Ulta take all your money. T.J.Maxx sells prestige (high-end and designer-brand) beauty products that you can get for at least half of what Sephora or Ulta is asking.
Here’s the clincher: it’s not a comparable product, or a product that’s similar. It’s the identical brand and item sold at Sephora or Ulta.
Now, inventory at T.J.Maxx is inconsistent, and selection isn’t as wide. But if you’re flexible about which shade of pink MAC lipstick you wear, you’re gonna make out like a bandit.
Plus, you’ll find neutrals and skin care products. Here’s what I’ve seen:
1. Get skin care products like Clinique Clarifying Lotion for $10 less than at Sephora.
I’ve been buying Clinique for years and finding this deep of a discount is noteworthy. You’re getting the big bottle of clarifying lotion for about the price of a smaller one at Sephora.
- T.J.Maxx: $19
- Sephora: $29
2. Get Philosophy Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath for almost half price.
Skip Sephora when it comes to Philosophy, and you can save $9 on a 16-ounce bottle!
- T.J.Maxx: $10.99
- Sephora: $20
3. Only buy Perricone MD at Sephora if you want to waste $138.
Ready for this? You’ll save a whopping $138 if you buy Perricone MD’s Cold Plasma at T.J.Maxx over Sephora. Heck, you could get three of these at T.J.Maxx for the price of just one at Sephora!
- T.J.Maxx: $59.99
- Sephora: $198
4. Get almost three Bobbi Brown foundations at T.J.Maxx for the price of one at Sephora.
Another no-brainer here. Why pay three times the amount for the same thing? You can feel good about stocking up on Bobbi Brown brand stuff at T.J.Maxx.
- T.J.Maxx: $17.99
- Sephora: $50
5. Find Anastasia powder bronzer makeup at T.J.Maxx for $15 less.
Here’s another where you could get two at T.J.Maxx for the price of one at Sephora:
- T.J.Maxx: $12.99
- Sephora: $28
6. Buy Morphe Glambronze at T.J.Maxx and save $10 over Ulta’s price.
Sephora doesn’t sell Morphe, but that’s alright because even Ulta’s price on it can’t compare to T.J.Maxx’s.
- T.J.Maxx: $9.99
- Ulta: $19
7. Get BareMinerals Liquid Lipcolor in three shades at T.J.Maxx for the price you’d pay at Ulta for one.
Three for the price of one—that’s basically what’ll be happening in your BareMinerals world when you hit up T.J.Maxx over Ulta.
- T.J.Maxx: $5.99
- Ulta: $20
8. Save $11 on MAC lipstick when you buy it at T.J.Maxx instead of Ulta.
Or just grab two lipsticks for the price of the one you’d buy at Ulta!
- T.J.Maxx: $7.99
- Ulta: $20
What does your T.J.Maxx have that mine doesn’t? Drop a comment and share with us!