Delayed news flash: Little Debbie, those scrumptious snack cakes we can all eat a box of in one sitting (no? Just me?), has been available in ice cream form for over a year, yet somehow it really flew under our radar. That’s right, they combined their iconic flavors with the creamy goodness of ice cream to create a line of frozen delights. I gotta say, it sounds a lot more enticing than ranch-flavored ice cream — no shade if that’s your thing.
Now, a larger line of 11 Little Debbie Ice Cream pints is available (plus four new flavors for fall 2023)! As far as where to buy Little Debbie ice cream, Walmart is the place to shop for the best price — just $2.50 a pint. With flavors like Strawberry Swiss Rolls, Star Crunch, and Cosmic Brownies, they’re my kind of budget summer treat (or frankly any season).
Download the Krazy Coupon Lady app to get alerts on other sweet treats, deals, and hacks. Here’s what flavors are available, prices, and where to buy Little Debbie ice cream:
Four new Little Debbie ice cream flavors are hitting the shelves at Walmart, just in time for fall.
The Fall Little Debbie Snacks aren’t the only new treats to look forward to this year — new Little Debbie Ice Cream flavors are hitting the shelves at Walmart as we speak! In addition to fan-favorite flavors like Cosmic Brownies, Honey Buns, and Nutty Bars, there are four new flavors coming to the Little Debbie Ice Cream collection at Walmart:
- Chocolate Chip Creme Pies
- Turtle Brownies
- Apple Fruit Pies
- Pumpkin Delights
Look for these four new tasty ice cream flavors in the frozen dessert aisle at your local Walmart store. Select stores already have these new flavors in stock, but they should be available nationwide in the coming weeks.
You can buy Little Debbie ice cream at Walmart starting at $2.50.
All of the Little Debbie flavors come in pints, except for the 4-pack Little Debbie Nutty Bars. Walmart prices the pints at $2.50 each, while a box of bars is $4.48. They’re also available for Walmart pickup and delivery.
Not convinced $2.50 is a good deal? These are prices for a few other popular ice cream pints:
- Haagen Dazs Pints: start at $3.98
- Ben & Jerry’s Pints: start at $4.48
- HaloTop Pints: start at $4.48
- Talenti Pints: start at $5.48
These new flavors are being added to the 11 existing Little Debbie pints to choose from.
The four newest ice cream flavors are just the cherry on top of your Little Debbie ice cream sundae. You can already buy these 11 ice cream pints in stores at Walmart from the Little Debbie brand:
- Honey Buns: A blend of donut-flavored ice cream, glazed donut pieces, and a cinnamon icing swirl.
- Oatmeal Cream Pie: A pairing of vanilla crème- flavored ice cream and spiced cake pieces.
- Nutty Bars: Perfect combo of crispy peanut butter ice cream, swirled with a thick fudge ripple, and generously studded with milk chocolate-coated waffle pieces.
- Cosmic Brownies: Colorful brownie ice cream with brownie pieces and a sprinkling of rainbow chips.
- Strawberry Shortcake Rolls: Fusion of cake-flavored base, pound cake pieces, and a swirl of sweet strawberries.
- Zebra Cakes: Smooth vanilla base with pound cake pieces, and a decadent chocolate swirl.
- Birthday Cakes: Classic yellow cake with bursts of colorful icing sprinkles for a truly whimsical frozen treat.
- Star Crunch: Creamy caramel-infused ice cream with choco-coated crispies and a swirl of thick fudge.
- Swiss Rolls: Rich chocolate cake pieces with a luscious swirl of whipped cream.
- Fudge Rounds: Chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake-flavored ice cream, and chocolatey cake crumbs.
- Unicorn Cakes: Smooth strawberry ice cream, yellow pound cake pieces, purple sanding sugar, and blue icing swirl.
I’m getting hungry just writing about these flavors. It’s like the ultimate sweet mashup that will have you coming back for seconds (and probably thirds, too).
This collaboration is with another popular ice cream brand — Hudsonville Ice Cream.
Little Debbie Ice Cream is released under the Hudsonville Ice Cream brand, but this isn’t their first collaboration. They’ve been teaming up since 2021 to release new ongoing flavors and limited-edition flavors for Little Debbie. We’ll be on the lookout for more seasonal flavors to tell you about.