1. Keep a pair of earrings together with a button.
2. Fill a binder with printables, games, and other fun things for kids to do on the road or plane.
3. Give kids their own spot to sleep in a hotel room by changing the direction of a bed’s pillows.
4. Use the USB slot on the back of your hotel’s TV to charge your phone.
5. Make more room in your luggage by rolling instead of folding.
6. Save on snacks by creating your own travel-friendly portions.
7. Store liquid cosmetics in a contact case so you don’t have to bring the entire container.
8. Use a binder clip to protect your razor.
9. Put breakables, glasses, and/or jewelry in your shoes so they don’t get lost or damaged in your luggage.
10. Create backseat pockets with a shoe organizer for long car rides.
11. Keep entertainment within arm’s reach by filling a suctioned shower caddy with toys and games during road trips.
12. Have kids make their own edible snack necklaces before the trip.
13. Place jewelry in between two sheets of Glad Press’n Seal to avoid tangles and breaks.
14. Use a dryer sheet in your luggage to keep your clothes smelling fresh.
15. Put dirty shoes in a shower cap.