Are you looking for a way for you and your family to enjoy a museum day without it costing a fortune? In addition to the many museums that offer free admission 365 days a year, Bank of America/Merrill Lynch is offering its credit and debit cardholders free museum days at scores of museums around the United States.
Fall dates for this promotion are September 3 and 4 and October 1 and 2. Each cardholder qualifies for one free admission, so if you and your spouse both have a card, you’ll save on two adult admissions. Not a bad deal. You must show your card and a photo ID at the ticket window.
The 150 museums included in the Bank of America/Merrill Lynch promotion include:
- The Henry Ford Museum in Dearborn, Michigan
- The Shedd Aquarium in Chicago
- The Miami Children’s Museum
- New York City’s Metropolitan Museum of Art
- The NASCAR Hall of Fame in Charlotte, North Carolina.
For a complete listing of museums included in this offer, visit the Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Web site.