Calling all night owls! If you and your family tend to sleep in on vacation (as you should), then we’ve got some great news for you!
Disney World’s new Mid-Day Magic tickets allow you to save money by not going to the park until 12:00 p.m. Read on for more details on how to save almost 27% on your Disney vacation tickets!
Oh, and make sure to check out all our travel tips so you know exactly what to pack, what to expect, and other great Disney special offers!
Get Mid-Day Magic Disney World tickets until December 15th and save up to 27%.
Right now you can buy discount Disney tickets for ages 10 and up if you’re willing to wait until 12:00 p.m. to enter the park. Normal park hours vary, but they all open by 9:00 a.m. and close between 6:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
With this Disney World special offer, choose a two-, three- or four-day pass.
Prices can change depending on the day you choose to go, but they start at these prices:
- 2-day pass: $88.00 per day before tax (reg. $116.00 per day)
- 3-day pass: $84.00 per day before tax (reg. $112.00 per day)
- 4-day pass: $79.00 per day before tax (reg. $108.00 per day)
You can only enter one park with the Mid-Day Magic Disney Discount Tickets.
With each Disney World Mid-Day Magic ticket, you can only enter one of the four Florida Disney World parks:
- Magic Kingdom Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Unless you’re willing to pay a little more. . .
If you want to visit more than one park, get the Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus pass.
The Mid-Day Magic Park Hopper pass for Disney World allows you to explore all four of the parks after 12:00 p.m.
The Mid-Day Magic Park Hopper Plus pass gives you the same benefits as the Park Hopper option plus you get access to the Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park, one round of golf at the Oak Trail golf course, the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Fantasia Gardens miniature golf (one round per day), and Winter Summer Land miniature golf (one round per day) after 12:00 p.m.
Prices for the Mid-Day Magic Ticket with the Park Hopper add-on:
- 2-day pass: $116.00 per day (reg. $142.00 per day)
- 3-day pass: $101.00 per day (reg. $127.00 per day)
- 4-day pass: $94.00 per day (reg. $121.00 per day)
Prices for the Mid-Day Magic Ticket with the Park Hopper Plus add-on:
- 2-day pass: $126.00 per day (reg. $152.00 per day)
- 3-day pass: $108.00 per day (reg. $134.00 per day)
- 4-day pass: $99.00 per day (reg. $126.00 per day)
Disney World Mid-Day Magic Tickets must be purchased on or before December 15, 2019.
To get these special Disney World tickets, you have to choose a start date for your trip on or before December 15, 2019. You have four days after your selected start date to use your two-day pass, five days for the three-day pass, or seven days for the four-day pass. You don’t have to use them in consecutive days, just in the time period you are given.
Buy Disney World tickets with your Target REDCard to save an additional 5%.
Before purchasing your Mid-Day Magic Tickets, pick up Disney gift cards at Target using your REDcard to automatically save 5%.
Check out our favorite tips for saving money on your next theme park vacation:
- 40 Budget Disney Hacks That Will Save You Hundreds
- 9 Ways to Save at Disney Theme Parks
- How I Flew My Whole Family to Disney for Free (Twice!)
- The Ultimate Disney Packing List That’ll Save You Big on Vacation
- 20 Secrets to Saving More on Disney Merch