We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
These coffee-pot cooking ideas from around the Internet are MIND BLOWING.
1. Boil hot dogs in the coffee pot for 5 minutes.
Fill the reservoir full of hot water and let it run. Once it’s full, add hot dogs and let them sit in the hot water for 5 minutes.
2. Cook al dente pasta and warm up spaghetti sauce for a full meal.
Add spaghetti noodles to the carafe and brew a full pot of water. The noodles may take longer to cook since the water isn’t boiling. When they’re soft enough for you, remove them and add the sauce to the carafe and warm it to your desired temperature.
3. Cook ramen noodles for a one-pot meal.
Put the dried noodles into the pot and set it to brew. Add your seasoning packet and grab a fork!
4. Steam broccoli by putting the veggies into the coffee basket and brewing 10-12 cups of water.
5. Make easy chocolate fondue in under 20 minutes.
Fill carafe halfway with whipping cream and warm it for 10-15 minutes. Add a few broken chocolate bars and stir until the mixture is thick.
6. Cook instant oatmeal.
Add the measured amount of water to the reservoir and then pour the oats into the coffee pot. Turn the coffee pot on, and breakfast is served!
7. Make mashed potatoes in a pinch.
Add 1 cup instant mashed potatoes to the carafe and 1 cup water to the reservoir — then hit “brew!”
8. Drop a few eggs into the carafe and run a full pot of water to make hard-boiled eggs.
RELATED: 20 Brilliant Space-Saving Kitchen Hacks
9. Make homemade pancakes or crepes.
You’ll need butter, flour, milk, eggs, salt and your coffee pot burner, but it’s totally possible. Here’s the full recipe.
10. Use the burner plate to make sausage or bacon.
It takes a bit longer to cook — but just cut the meat to fit the coffee pot burner, and fry until the meat is cooked thoroughly.
11. Whip up homemade hot chocolate.
Forget cocoa mixes! Fill your coffee carafe halfway with heavy whipping cream and a bag of mini chocolate chips. Brew 2 cups of water and stir occasionally.
12. Go gourmet and make poached chicken and rice!
Cook chicken in coffee pot! (SAY WHAT?!) Add rice and steamed broccoli and you’ve got a full healthy meal. Here’s the full recipe.
Note: Before you consume meat made in a coffee pot, make sure to test food temps for safe consumption.
13. Make a quick hot toddy during the holidays.
Brew two teabags and add one shot of whisky. Add honey to taste.
14. Poach salmon in the carafe full of hot water in under 8 minutes.
Again, make sure you wash the pot well in hot water before and afterwards!
15. Melt caramel squares in a bowl on the coffee pot burner to make caramel dip.
16. Dissolve Jello mix and refrigerate for a kid-friendly way to make Jello.
Add mix to carafe and brew one cup of water. Next, add one cup of cold water and stir. Refrigerate until the Jello sets.
17. Use the coffee pot burner to make grilled cheese sandwiches.