Sorry — this deal is no longer available. Never miss another deal! Sign up for daily updates:
Today, Heather and I are going to be talking about the effects of Extreme Couponing and how we can cope! We’ve rounded up the most common complaints we hear daily (if not hourly!) and we’re providing solutions for you! And what’s better?! We’re taking your calls!
Listen to our radio show online! We’ll be live from 10:00-11:00 AM, Pacific Time! ( 11:00 mountain, noon Central, 1:00 Eastern) If you can’t listen with us, the free podcast will be available this afternoon! We’ll be taking your calls, mostly during the latter part of the hour. The number to dial is 877-864-4869.
Visit our page for a link to listen to the live stream!
We’ll be offering solutions to problems like these:
- How do I avoid becoming discouraged when I can’t reproduce the 90%+ savings I see on Extreme Couponing?
- How can I succeed when I keep running into empty shelves?
- How can I overcome the negative comments and looks I get at the grocery store?
- How do I continue to get the best deals when my store has changed its coupon policy?
- How do I stockpile when my store has created new limits to how much I can buy per trip?
- What do I do if I find coupon inserts missing from the newsstand papers?
And, I don’t know about Heather, but I’ll be venting about complaints and negativity we hear all too often!
- There are just too many extreme couponers! This is going to ruin it for everyone!
We’re also going to get real and talk about which changes are really due to the show and which others are just a natural progression of the couponing industry. And we’ll share with you, the GOOD things that are coming from the increased focus on couponing in the media!
We hope you’ll listen to the show and call in with your comments and questions!