Score a free Harry’s Shave Club Trial Set — just pay $3 shipping!
The set includes: a weighted rubberized handle, a five-blade razor cartridge, a two-ounce foaming shave gel, and a travel blade cover. I received my order in just five days.
Wanna text? I’ll send you a couple of the hottest deals each day — just send me a text at +1 (208) 266-4466.
What is Harry’s Shave Club?
Harry’s is a New York-based company that manufacturers and sells men’s personal care products like razors, hair care, deodorant, and skin care. You can purchase their products online on their own website, as well as in retail stores like Target.
Harry’s is best known for the Harry’s Shave Club, their subscription service that delivers razor blades and shaving accessories to your home at a frequency chosen by you. The Free Trial Set is a great opportunity to test their products.
Here’s how to get the deal:
- Head to Harrys.com and select “Get Your Trial Here” on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose the handle color: orange, blue, or green.
- Choose your ongoing refills — you won’t be charged for that today and you can cancel at any time.
- Click “Next Step,” and then determine how often you want to receive products after your free trial.
- Click “No Thanks” to prevent a $5 Mystery Item to be added to your order.
- Create an account with email address and password.
- Enter your shipping information and payment method.
- Click “Place Order” and pay $3.
Is Harry’s Shave Club legit?
Bottom line cost: $3 for shipping, no sales tax.
When will I be charged? The $3 charge will hit your credit card the day of your purchase.
Will I need to cancel? Harry’s Shave Club is a subscription service. Your free trial kit should last about two weeks if you shave often. If you don’t want to receive future shipments, cancel your membership once you receive the free trial. If you don’t cancel, Harry’s will automatically send the first of your Shave Plan shipments and charge your credit card for the correspondent amount.
To cancel, login to your account and go to your profile. Click on “Your Details”, scroll down the page, then click on “Cancel Plan” under the “Your Shave Plan” header.