Turn a basic 4th of July BBQ into an epic party with these 4th of July party ideas for decorations, food and fun. Don’t forget to save on all the things with these deals and coupons:
1. Add food coloring to a vase of flowers for an easy 4th of July party centerpiece.
2. Shield kids’ hands from 4th of July sparkler burns with a plastic cup.
3. Create 4th of July lawn stars with marking chalk and cardboard.
4. Freeze blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries with water, and use in Sprite for a patriotic drink.
Use these soda coupons for extra savings.
5. Have kids make their own 4th of July handprint shirts.
6. Tie red and blue bandanas together for a festive table runner.
Many Dollar Tree stores carry these bandanas, check your local store for easy savings. While you’re there, you may want to learn how to coupon at Dollar Tree so you can get all the freebies!
7. Use a cookie cutter to create watermelon stars, freeze, then use them as ice in a blue beverage.
Kool-Aid or a blue sports drink like Gatorade works well.
8. Keep drinks cold with frozen water balloons.
When the balloons are completely defrosted, have a water balloon fight!
Need a new cooler? Here’s how to find cheap YETI coolers.
9. Play bean bag toss with decorated cans and socks filled with rice.
Adapted from Patriotic Beanbag Toss by Better Homes and Gardens.
10. Dip ice cream sandwiches in red, white, and blue sprinkles.
If you want to make them ahead of time, just store them on a cookie sheet in the freezer.
Get the good ice cream for cheap with these ice cream coupons.