We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
1. Make your glass stovetop look new again.
For more ways to clean your glass stovetop, check this out: Ways to Clean Your Glass Cooktop That Actually Work.
2. Clean the rubber bottom of shoes.
3. Wipe away permanent marker on glass.
Having a party, but don’t have glass markers? Just use a permanent marker to label whose glass is whose. Then, easily scrub off names when the party’s over.
4. Remove sticker residue.
Wet a Magic Eraser and wipe firmly across any sticker residue repeatedly until removed.
5. Erase cooked-on stains from pots and pans.
6. Get rid of wet-nose marks from pets on windows and doors.
This works like a charm on car windows!
7. Remove scuffs from walls and baseboards.
8. Clean the gunk off your flat iron.
9. Remove red-sauce stains from plastic food containers.
10. Clean computer keyboards.
11. Wipe away stuck-on splatter stains in the microwave.