1. Make your glass stovetop look new again.
For more ways to clean your glass stovetop, check this out: 6 Ways to Clean Your Glass Cooktop That Actually Work.
2. Clean the rubber bottom of shoes.
3. Wipe away permanent marker on glass.
Having a party, but don’t have glass markers? Just use a permanent marker to label whose glass is whose. Then, easily scrub off names when the party’s over.
4. Remove sticker residue.
Wet a Magic Eraser and wipe firmly across any sticker residue repeatedly until removed.
5. Erase cooked-on stains from pots and pans.
6. Get rid of wet-nose marks from pets on windows and doors.
This works like a charm on car windows!
7. Remove scuffs from walls and baseboards.
8. Clean the gunk off your flat iron.
9. Remove red-sauce stains from plastic food containers.
10. Clean computer keyboards.
11. Wipe away stuck-on splatter stains in the microwave.