1. Organize paperwork, bills, and coupons.
2. Protect your fingers when hammering.
3. Apply 5-10 drops of essential air to make an air freshener.
4. Keep headphones from getting tangled.
5. Stop spoons from slipping into a pot.
6. Create your own paintbrushes using feathers, sponges, leaves, and more.
7. Make decorative magnets with washi tape.
Stick washi tape on one side, and glue a magnet strip to the other side.
8. Keep your toothbrush off dirty counters when traveling.
Depending on the size of your toothbrush, a plastic clothespin may work better keeping your toothbrush upright.
9. Hang skirts, scarves, and pants securely.
10. Allow steam to escape from a pot.
11. Create snack butterflies.
12. Transform unfinished wood clothespins with Kool-Aid.
Add 3-4 packs of Kool-Aid to a container of water to make the dye super pigmented. Then, set your wooden item into the solution and let it absorb the dye overnight.