We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
1. Organize paperwork, bills, and coupons.
2. Protect your fingers when hammering.
3. Apply 5-10 drops of essential air to make an air freshener.
4. Keep headphones from getting tangled.
5. Stop spoons from slipping into a pot.
6. Create your own paintbrushes using feathers, sponges, leaves, and more.
7. Make decorative magnets with washi tape.
Stick washi tape on one side, and glue a magnet strip to the other side.
8. Keep your toothbrush off dirty counters when traveling.
Depending on the size of your toothbrush, a plastic clothespin may work better keeping your toothbrush upright.
9. Hang skirts, scarves, and pants securely.
10. Allow steam to escape from a pot.
11. Create snack butterflies.
12. Transform unfinished wood clothespins with Kool-Aid.
Add 3-4 packs of Kool-Aid to a container of water to make the dye super pigmented. Then, set your wooden item into the solution and let it absorb the dye overnight.