We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Ready to finally organize your refrigerator and freezer? You’ve come to the right place. These easy hacks will keep your food organized!
1. Reduce waste by putting expiring food in an “Eat Me First” box.
2. Stand upside down condiment bottles in an egg carton.
3. Cover your refrigerator shelves with plastic wrap for easy spill cleanup.
4. Glue magnets to the bottom of containers so they stick to the sides of your fridge.
5. Use magazine holders to create freezer shelves.
6. Keep things within reach with a Lazy Susan.
RELATED: The Ultimate How-to-Freeze Guide
7. Get neat, easy access to fruit by placing a basket in your crisper drawer.
8. If you have a chest freezer, organize items in reusable fabric shopping bags so you can pull things out easily.
9. Create a kid-friendly snack zone that’s easily accessible.
10. Revamp your fridge with chalkboard paint and stay organized with a written weekly menu.
11. Organize items into food groups with dollar-store baskets.
Place foods and condiments that your family uses together often in designated baskets. Here are some great examples that The Domestic Geek Uses:
- Sandwich basket
- Cheese basket
- Salsa and hot sauce basket
- Meal helper basket
12. Decrease visual clutter by transferring condiments to matching squeeze bottles.
13. Make more room in a freezer by clipping opened bags underneath a shelf.