How many containers end up mindlessly tossed in the garbage at your home? Too many to count, right? With a little creativity, you can put those containers to work. Repurpose them and get your home organized on a dime!
Crystal Light containers are the perfect example. Their small size, durable plastic and handy lid make for a great organizational tool! Plus, they fit in drawers, purses, cars and more.
Dress them up with a bit of scrapbook paper. Wrap a ribbon around them. Or just use them as is. Whatever the preference, the possibilities are endless. Here are a couple fun ideas to get you started.
- Sunglasses. Summer is just around the corner. Time to pull out those sunglasses. Luckily, these are fantastic for storing and protecting glasses. With a little help from Crystal Light they might actually make it through one season.
- School or art supplies. Keep crayons organized on the go for the kiddos. No more broken crayons in the bottom of your purse or smashed into the floor of the car. These containers keep them safe, sound and organized in one spot.
- Cheese block. Keep that cheese fresh longer. Drop the package in and put the lid on. Simple as that!
- Scrapbook supplies. Embellishments, ribbon, brads and more! Experience the joy of organization with these containers. No more pieces floating around the house.
- Bulk foods. Often we buy food out of bulk bins at the store only to come home wondering how to store them. Use these containers!
The list could go on and on! Next time you walk to the garbage with an empty Crystal Light container in hand, think again. Reuse it for some fun, easy organization!