Plastic grocery sacks have many great uses around the house, and we all know we should be reusing them to ease their burden on the environment. The only problem: they can be a pain to store! Solve this dilemma by reusing an empty laundry pod container. It fits nicely under a sink and will keep these bags organized and handy.
- Laundry pod container
- Craft supplies (optional)
- Rinse and dry your empty container
- If you are feeling crafty, decorate with scrapbook paper, contact paper, stickers, ribbon etc.
- Fill with bags, LEGOs, or whatever clutter seems to get out of control at your house, and instantly feel more organized!
If you don’t have a need to store plastic bags, here are a few other ideas of how to use this versatile container:
- LEGO or block storage: Those tiny blocks are hours of fun for the kids but a mess for Mom. Solve that problem by repurposing this container as toy storage!
- Samples: There is so much opportunity to get free samples of shampoo, cleaners and lotions. Keep organized by throwing those samples into one of these containers.
- Art supplies: This container is perfect for markers and pens!
- Bathroom supplies: Keep those cotton balls and Q-tips nice and organized.
- Hair supplies: If you have girls in your house you no doubt have bows, ties and ribbons galore. Throw them in here to keep everything in one place!