We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Once your gym bag game is on point, you’d better believe going to the gym will get easier.
Take a look for yourself:
1. Use a glasses case as a mini makeup bag for touch-ups.
2. Save space in your gym bag by rolling your workout clothes instead of folding them.
3. Swipe your go-to eye shadows with cotton swabs, and slip them inside plastic lunch bags.
4. Fill a contact case with liquid beauty products.
Check out even more handy uses for old or extra contact lens cases.
Related article: 10 Tips to Get the Best Price on a New Gym Membership
5. Re-purpose a shower curtain ring as a hair tie holder so you don’t lose them.
6. Use a clothespin to keep headphones from getting tangled.
Did you know about these smart new ways to use clothespins? I bet not.
7. Put dryer sheets in your shoes after you workout to prevent your bag from smelling.
And these dryer sheet hacks are bound to blow your mind.
8. Use an old Tic Tac container to store bobby pins.
9. Apply a deep conditioner to the ends of your hair, and put it in a bun to treat dry ends while exercising.
10. Never lose another earring by securing them on a button before tossing in your gym bag.
RELATED: 33 Sneaky Small-Space Organization Hacks
11. Sprinkle baking soda inside your smelly shoes to soak up sweat and odor.
While you’re at it, take a look at these baking soda uses you’ve probably never heard of.
12. Make individual shampoo and soap travel packs with a Food Saver vacuum sealer.
13. Cover your razor with a binder clip.
14. Pack your flat iron or curling iron — even if it’s still hot — in a potholder.
15. Wrap your gym shoes with a plastic shower cap so you don’t get your clothes dirty.
UP NEXT: 5 Ways I Saved $7,761 While Moving