I’m gonna warn you: Once you start doing laundry deals, you may never want to stop.
That’s because building a laundry detergent stockpile is one of the easiest ways to start couponing.
I’m gonna show you some of our reader’s brag submissions that give us major stockpile envy. But first, here are 3 quick tips to building a stockpile:
- Only buy when items hit their stock-up price. If you’re running low, buy at the 3-month stock-up price. Buy at the 6-month stock-up price for the best savings.
- Use the KCL app to find the best deals and print coupons.
- Only stock up for 6 months at a time.
1. Angela paid $7.92 for $46.90 worth of laundry detergent — that’s 83% savings.
“It’s been a while since I’ve set out for some deals, so I figured since the other day I had to pay FULL PRICE for laundry detergent for the first time in FOUR years, that it’s time to get back to couponing!”
Find out how to build a stockpile for less than $10 a week.
2. Steven bought 32 bottles of Arm & Hammer and only paid $0.96 per bottle.
“We bought 32 bottles of Arm & Hammer detergent for $0.99 each for a tremendous $168.00 in savings! That’s 1024 loads of laundry for when our little boy arrives in August and enough [money left over] for some puppy treats for those two up there! Thanks KCL!”
There’s nothing better than paying $0.03 per load of laundry detergent.
If you’re skeptical, I dare you to get some Arm & Hammer coupons and prove me wrong.
3. Tiffany only paid $0.99 each for 12 bottles of Xtra laundry detergent.
“I love couponing! I’m about two weeks into couponing and I love deals and it’s so hard to stop! As a stay at home mom who is living with her in-laws, money can be tight and detergent squeezes as much money as it can out of us! But we don’t have to worry anymore! $.99 detergent!”
Tiffany shopped at CVS when they had a sale on Xtra laundry detergent and used a $1 off coupon, making each bottle only $0.99.
4. Bradford paid $0.99/bottle of OxiClean using digital coupons from KCL.
“I bought OxiClean laundry detergent for $3.99 and used $3.00 off coupons. $0.99 cents each. Great Deal!!!”
This deal comes around fairly often and it’s a great way to stock up. This is a 6-month stock-up price, so when you see it, pounce. You’ll find couponing at Walgreens is pretty straightforward and easy.
Print OxiClean coupons and start watching for a sale!
5. Kati prints Tide coupons using every mobile phone in her family.
“Just wanted to share my stockpile that I’ve been working on: Tide Pods, Unstoppables, Fabric Softener, and Dryer Sheets. . .Every month when the P&G coupons come out, I try my hardest to print coupons from mine and my families’ accounts and use the digital coupons from Dollar General, Family Dollar, Walgreens, and Target.”
Print Tide coupons now and wait for a sale for the deepest savings.
6. Stephanie saved $55 by stacking store sales and coupons.
“I purchased 10 bottles of Arm & Hammer laundry detergent for an original retail value of $64.90, but they were on sale for $1.99 each, totaling $19.90. However, I used 10 coupons for $1 off each bottle bringing my overall total to $9.90. My total savings is $55!!!!”
7. Mary saved 67% on laundry detergent by combining coupons and store loyalty programs.
“Ok, so this week Vons had these new Tide OXI laundry detergents on sale for $7.99 (reg. $11.99). I used four P&G $4/1 coupons on three different days along with one Just 4 U coupon that I downloaded to my card. . .Retail value of all 11 is $131.89 + tax. I spent 43.89 + tax. That’s a 67% savings and comes out to about $0.04 per load of wash!!!”
Just 4 U is Von’s store loyalty program. Make sure you’re signing up for store loyalty programs in order to earn points in exchange for purchases you make.
8. Rosalie paid $10 out of pocket but got back $10 in CVS Extra Bucks making this haul FREE.
“Now I have laundry soap for months to come!! Thanks KCL for your app! I’ve saved tons of money already and have only been couponing for around two months! My stockpile is growing thanks to all of you!”
9. Jenny saved 93% and was able to give laundry detergent to a family in need.
“Saved 93% equaling out to just $1.62 per item!! I even passed these savings along to my family who needed laundry soap.”
When your stockpile is overflowing, consider donating items to refugees or non-profit organizations in your community.
10. Jessica paid $1-$2 per item to start her first stockpile.
“Just started my stockpile this month after I started following KCL.”
11. Hannah built her laundry detergent stockpile from Kroger deals.
“My laundry stockpile from all of the deals at Kroger!”
12. Mariyah stocks up when there’s a free $10 gift card deal from Target.
“I only stock up on laundry detergent from Target when they offer a free $10 gift card when you buy three. I do this once a month (sometimes once every other month), and make sure I grab enough that it’ll last until the next promotion. Simple and easy thanks to KCL!”
To do this, watch for a “buy three get a $10 gift card” or a “buy two get a $5 gift card” promotion at least once a month at Target.
Now through November 18th, you can do this exact deal — but HURRY!