Learning how to coupon can be overwhelming — especially with the amount of places you can get coupons. Before you start digging into each of the fine sites listed below, let me remind you of the super-convenient coupon database located right on The Krazy Coupon Lady site.
We update our comprehensive coupon bank daily with hundreds of free coupons that you can easily navigate through. Search for coupons by brand (say, Huggies) and by category (like diapers).
1. Find printable grocery coupons on the web.
There are multiple dedicated coupon sites out there. You can first use our coupon database to search and locate coupons from all sources, like printables, digital, rebates, and newspaper coupons. If you’re looking for specific coupons and brands, you can utilize their dedicated coupon sites.
Here are some of the top coupon sites to print from:
2. Clip free digital grocery coupons directly from grocery store apps.
Many of the printable coupons you find from the sources listed above can also be found in a digital form in your favorite grocery store’s app or loyalty program. We dive deep into the best store loyalty programs to save you money…but if you’re looking for just grocery coupons, these free loyalty programs are the ones to join:
- Target Circle
- CVS ExtraCare
- Rite Aid Rewards
- Kroger Shopper’s Plus
- Fred Meyer Rewards Card
- Harris Teeter e-VIC Benefits program
- King Soopers SooperCard
- Fry’s V.I.P. Card
- Club Publix
3. Save up to 50% on laundry detergent with grocery coupons.
Laundry detergent can be expensive, especially good detergent. With coupons, you can strive to save 50% on top laundry detergent brands at the grocery store and drugstore. I’m talking Tide detergent for just $2.99! CVS is your top place to look for a great deal on Tide. Here’s an example:
- Laundry coupons and deals
- Detergent coupons and deals
- Tide coupons and deals
- Gain coupons and deals
- All coupons and deals
- Arm & Hammer coupons and deals
4. Use grocery coupons to get free oral care.
If there’s one product that, as a couponer, you should never pay for, it’s toothpaste. You can get grocery coupons for oral care products like toothpaste, mouthwash, and toothbrushes. Drugstores like CVS and Walgreens love to give toothpaste away to couponers for free. Here’s an example:
- Buy 2, receive $4 Register Reward
- Colgate coupons and deals
- Crest coupons and deals
- Toothpaste coupons and deals
- Mouthwash coupons and deals
- Toothbrushes coupons and deals
5. Save on baby essentials like diapers with grocery coupons.
Next to daycare, diapers are SO expensive. It hurts my soul when I see someone pay full price for a pack of diapers. One of the biggest reasons I learned to coupon was so I could save on diapers. With grocery coupons, there’s no reason we shouldn’t save at least 40% on diapers. Target is a great place to stock up. They’ll offer a gift card when you spend a certain amount, but you can still use coupons and rebate offers to lower your cost. Here’s an example:
- Spend $100, receive $20 Target gift card
- Diapers coupons and deals
- Huggies coupons and deals
- Pampers coupons and deals
- Luvs coupons and deals
Plus, if you love Pampers, sign up for their free rewards program. Every time you purchase a pack of diapers or wipes, you’ll input the codes found on Pampers products. Rack up enough points, and redeem them for toys, special discounts, and more.
6. Keep the kitchen stocked for cheap using grocery coupons.
If your kids are anything like mine, they’re always hungry. Keeping the pantry and refrigerator stocked up is non-negotiable with all my kids. It’s easy to do when you use grocery coupons. Stores like Kroger make it easy with their high-value digital coupons. Sweeten the deal with rebate offers too! (Hint: Drugstores are a great place to load up on cereal.) An example of food savings:
- Food coupons and deals
- Pillsbury coupons and deals
- Beverage coupons and deals
- Snack coupons and deals
- Cereal coupons and deals
- Soda coupons and deals
- Frozen food coupons and deals
7. Personal care items don’t have to cost an arm and a leg.
Most people think if you purchase personal care products at the grocery store, you’re overpaying. Some of them may be on to something — but that’s only if you’re shopping without coupons. Grocery stores host some of the best sales on shampoo — but you must use a coupon. Target will offer a nice Target Circle discount that you can pair with a manufacturer coupon to get a great deal. Here’s an example:
- Personal Care coupons and deals
- Shampoo coupons and deals
- Hair Care coupons and deals
- TRESemme coupons and deals
- Herbal Essences coupons and deals
- Pantene coupons and deals
- Garnier coupons and deals
8. Use grocery coupons to score moneymaking deals on feminine products.
Learn to save on feminine hygiene products with coupons too. Ever heard of a moneymaker? When the value of a coupon is greater than the cost of the item, we call that a moneymaker. Get moneymaking tampons, pads, and liners when you pair store coupons, manufacturer coupons, and rebate offers. Plus, drugstores will offer ExtraBucks or Walgreens Cash too. Here’s an example:
- Feminine Hygiene coupons and deals
- Always coupons and deals
- Kotex coupons and deals
- TENA coupons and deals
- Tampax coupons and deals
- Poise coupons and deals
- Depend coupons and deals