We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
Sponsored by Unilever.
Not only have I enjoyed getting big-time savings from Unilever’s Super Saver coupon booklet each month, but it’s also been great hearing about the ways they’re giving back.
With their United For America initiative, for example, Unilever has given tens of millions of dollars for relief and rebuilding efforts, plus much-needed donations of food, soap, personal hygiene, and cleaning products.
They’re back at it again, bringing savings and support with the February edition of the Super Saver.
Unilever brands are sponsoring a number of initiatives to support people of color.
Here are some of Unilever’s recent initiatives:
- SheaMoisture has pledged $1 million to support entrepreneurs of color and small businesses.
- Dove is a co-founder of the CROWN Coalition, driving legislation to make hair discrimination illegal.
- Vaseline is helping advance training for dermatologists and medical professionals to accurately treat skin of color, a longtime need of the Black and brown community.
- Suave has enlisted 5,000 influencers and co-creators to inspire the Suave Natural Hair collection.
- Caress is giving $1,000 grants and $1,500 scholarships to 150 diverse founders through the Caress Dreams to Reality Fund.
Unilever’s February Super Saver offers more than $65 in savings that meet your needs.
This month’s issue includes 13 high-value coupons on Unilever products, including:
- $5 off any 2 SheaMoisture Face Care Products
- $2 off any bottle of Vaseline Lotion (6.8 oz or larger)
- $2 off any 2 Dove Bar or Body Wash (22 oz or larger)
- $1 off any Suave Body Wash product (except trial/travel sizes)
- $1 off any Caress body wash (18 oz or larger) or Beauty Bar (6 pk or larger)
Get 2 Super Savers when they hit Sunday papers on Valentine’s Day.
Use the Valassis book finder map to locate a copy of the Super Saver booklet near you.
Even if you get the Super Saver in your Sunday paper, you’re going to want to get a second copy, because you can use two of every coupon per transaction. That means you can get $10 off 4 SheaMoisture Face Care Products when you have two identical coupons!
You have two weeks to use the coupons inside.
The coupons in the Feb. 14 Super Saver expire on Feb. 27, so plan your shopping trips accordingly.