We're reader-supported and only partner with brands we trust. When you buy through links on our site we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Learn More. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.
1. Create 12 months of pre-planned dates.
This is literally a gift that keeps on giving! Preplanned, well-thought-out dates with your sweetie to last a year is an amazing idea!
2. Turn a regular frame into a dry erase message board of love.
3. Write love notes with conversation hearts.
4. Use creative puns to knock his socks off.
Get free printables here.
5. Make a candy bouquet.
6. Express your love in 52 different ways with a deck of cards.
Write or use the template found here to create 52 sweet messages on card stock. Use Mod Podge to attach messages onto individual playing cards, and keep them all together with a whole punch and binder rings.
Related: DIY Mason Jar Gift Ideas
7. Record your memories together with a “library of love.”
Use the card catalog generator found here.
8. Make your Valentine a scratch-off ticket with customizable prizes.
Use a white crayon to create a waxy surface, colored nail polish to hide prizes, and these free printable card templates.
9. Fill a decorated jar with candy and small gifts.
These adorable cupcake candy jars are made with caulk, beads, and glitter. Get directions here.
10. Please the senses with five sensual surprises.
11. Give redeemable love coupons good for back rubs and breakfasts in bed.
Get free printable love coupons here.
Related: Easy and Adorable Valentines for Kids