Thank your kiddos’ teachers for all the hard work they do with this easy DIY Apple Pot — it’ll only cost you about $2 to make!
- 4-inch terra-cotta pot and saucer ($0.78 each at Home Depot)
- red paint ($0.50 at Walmart)
- green felt ($0.23 a sheet at Walmart)
- pencil ($0.47 per pack at Walmart)
- hot-glue gun and glue
- paint brush
- treats for inside (see all the candy deals here)
Use acrylic paint to turn a plain terra-cotta pot and saucer apple red.
Create “leaves” by cutting leaf shapes out of green felt.
PRO TIP: Get it done fast by folding the felt in half and cutting two leaves at once.
Carefully cut a pencil with a hand saw or sharp knife. Then, use hot glue to attach the pencil to the apple “lid.” Attach felt leaves with hot glue.
Finish it off by filling your terra-cotta apple with treats!