If you’re looking for a fun indoor activity for your kids, print these free Valentine’s Day Bingo printables and play them right at home. They’re also an affordable option for classroom Valentine’s Day parties. Our team here at The Krazy Coupon Lady wants to provide you with as many free printables as we can in 2023. Whether it’s to help you budget in the new year, play fun games with your kids, or personalize wine bottles as gifts for your friends.
Below you’ll find Valentine’s Day Bingo cards with different themes. Each set includes six playing Bingo cards and 20 drawing cards. We’ve also included instructions if you’re a newbie. For Bingo markers, use conversation hearts or other small candy so you can play over and over again. Or if you’re limiting it to just a few rounds, use Bingo daubers or regular markers. You can use laminating paper to make these printables reusable year after year!
Download The Krazy Coupon Lady app for more deals, money-saving tips, and coupons for your family in 2023.
How to play Valentine’s Day Bingo.
Valentine’s Day Bingo is just like the regular version (see our Halloween and Christmas Bingo), with swoon-worthy themes. If you’re the caller, be sure to use the cut-up game pieces in our PDF downloads to pull from.
Here are a few playing tips:
- Decide which game pattern to play (options below).
- The caller shuffles the pre-cut game pieces and places them face down on a table or in a bowl.
- Hand out the Bingo cards to everyone playing, along with candy or non-candy pieces as markers (aka Bingo dauber). Try Hershey’s Kisses, Conversation Hearts, or Skittles.
- When the caller draws an image, color, or number that’s on your sheet, add a mark or candy placeholder to each shape.
- Continue to add a candy or non-candy piece until the pattern matches and you yell BINGO!
- The caller will verify that the pattern matches, then announce the winner.
Common game patterns to try:
- Any Line: mark five squares in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal pattern
- Four Corners: mark squares in each corner
- Outside Edge: form a large square pattern by marking all boxes on the outside edge
- Top Line or Bottom Line: mark five squares along the top or bottom edge
- Crazy L: form an L shape of squares to win
- Crazy T: form a T shape of squares to win
The Krazy Coupon Lady Valentine’s Day Printable Bingo Card Sets
Without further ado, here are our free printable Valentine’s Day Bingo cards for you to play! Just click the image or the button below the image to download the Bingo sets. Each set comes with a total of six printable Bingo cards and a page of game pieces you can cut out for the caller. Be sure to print both the Bingo cards and game pieces for each set. You can print as many cards as you like!
Lots of Love Valentine’s Day Bingo
This is an easy one for younger kids! The caller can hold up the game piece, and kids can easily match the image to their Bingo card.
Related: 15 Cheap Valentine’s Day Gifts That Don’t Require Coupons
Krazy Conversation Hearts Valentine’s Day Bingo
This Bingo card has our own KCL version of the candy conversation hearts. Keep in mind that players will have to match the word and the heart color for it to be a true match.
Color Matching Valentine’s Day Bingo
Here we have another easy one for younger kids. This Bingo card has easy-to-match colorful squares that the caller can hold up for toddlers to see and match.
Lucky Numbers Valentine’s Day Bingo
If you prefer a more traditional number Bingo, this one’s for you. To make it easy for kids (and the caller), the numbers can match anywhere on the card and don’t have to align with a letter.
Cupid’s Arrow Valentine’s Day Bingo
Another option for a more traditional number Bingo.