Here’s the buzz on getting buzzed.
1. Steem Caffeinated Peanut Butter turns peanuts into wheeeeenuts.
You jelly? No need to be. There’s enough zippy peanut butter—with legumes chock-full of caffeinated goodness—in this jar to charge a room of kindergarteners.
Price: $11.99 for 8 ounces
2. Military Energy Caffeinated Gum puts more woo in your chew.
This Military Energy Gum will give the sleepies their marching orders in no time.
Price: $28 for 24 packs
3. Aquavita Enhanced Caffeinated Water is H2Whoa.
With 90 mg of caffeine, this zippy sipper quenches thirst along with your need for speed.
Price: $19.08 per 12-pack
4. Shave Smart Caffeinated Shaving Cream & Aftershave helps you feel your face.
Put caffeine on your mug, not in it. This stuff is fortified with: antioxidant-rich, naturally-derived caffeine and natural ingredients like aloe and spearmint.
Price: $15.99 for the 3 ounce set
5. Viter Energy Caffeinated Mints freshen every breath you take (while keeping you awake).
At 40 mg of caffeinated love per minty, sugar-free morsel, there’s nothing like keeping your breath (and brain) fresh.
6. Mushroom Coffee is the shitake.
Want to be more of a fungi? So does this coffee. And with 40mg caffeine per serving, there’s morel to love.
7. Perky Jerky delivers the chew along with the caffeine.
It’s beef. It’s caffeinated beef. It’s Original Perky Jerky. Carnivore, meet caffeine, winning party for two.
8. Smart Energy Caffeinated Cookies are just like Mom used to make, only better.
Counteract carb crashes with this fan favorite, chock-full of caffeine. You could dip these in milk, but coffee works, too…if you’re a beast.
Price: $6.99 for 3 cookies
9. Bath Buzz Caffeinated Soap turns shower time into power time.
This peppermint-scented shower bar delivers the ultimate, clean buzz, at 200 mg of caffeine of pep per shower.
Price: $11.35 for a 4.5 ounce bar
10. Charged Chocolate Bars are an epic face adventure.
Yes chew can feel the buzz! At only 150 calories (and 150 mg of caffeine) per serving…we like this…we like this a choco-lot.
11. Coffee Bean Caffeine Cream is like a slap to the face without the HR backlash.
Pop some of this on your skin and you’re in for a treat (without the awkward workplace ramifications).
Price: $13 for a 3-ounce tube
12. Crystal Light On The Go with caffeine puts the pow in your powder.
Honest, officer; it’s just my diet drink mix. At 30 mg of caffeine per serving, you win wide-eyed happiness from Wild Strawberry, Grape, Peach Mango, and Citrus (and with only 10% of the calories—or carbs).
Price: $14.88 for 4-10 tube packs
13. Drive Hard Caffeinated Sugar-Free Candy delivers 600 mg of caffeine per box. Sweet.
Tiredness sucks; now you can suck on this instead.
Price: $11.99 for a 6-pack
14. Zombie Rotten Caffeinated Lip Balm is a kick to your kisser.
The name’s a little weird, but caffeinated lip balm with a green tea flavor? Brilliant. In fact, it’s sorta the balm-dot-com.
15. Amazing Grass Watermelon Protein Powder gives tiredness the boot…with fruit.
Get your smoothie on and level up with about 85 mg of pure, plant-based caffeine per serving in a cool, crisp watermelon flavor.
16. Tea42 Caffeinated Shampoo wakes up your coif.
Grab, lather up, and treat your entire head to that fresh, Friday, 5 o’clock feeling.
17. You Rockit Caffeinated Lollipops help you lick your case of the tireds.
With as much caffeine as a cup of coffee, your blue, flavor-filled eyes-wide-open raspberry dreams have been answered.
Price: $12.95 per 20-pop bag
18. This Caffeine Molecule Mug reminds you the universe is good.
It might not be microwave-safe, but it’s on sale (the mug, not the universe).